Thread: Daystate services

Daystate services

Any Daystate owners on here had a service with them before? I have a daystate mk3 with a few issues, mostly with the charge system? Are there any other major issues needed to be looked at during the service? Oh any how must am i looking at and how long will the rifle be away?

Regards

Shooter79

SD Regular
    My last service was 90 if I remember and that included a bolt change. Rifle was away less than seven days. You should be able to get a clear quote for the upgrade before you start - can't imagine it would be too much. I guess on time it will depend on how busy they are. Ring them - Daystate CS are a really helpful bunch - 01782-791755 or e-mail sales@daystate.co.uk. I assume you're getting it uprated at the same time as the service? I'm sure they'll sort out your charging issue and have your rifle back in no time!!
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Hi Shooter79,
    What exactly was the charging issue?
    Wouldn't be not holding charge?
    My Mk 3 won't hold charge, indicates fully charges then 10minutes later the fecking thing won't work.
    Pity, cos it's a whisper quiet, totally accurate bunny nailer.
    ATB
    Geoshot

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter79 View Post
    Any Daystate owners on here had a service with them before? I have a daystate mk3 with a few issues, mostly with the charge system? Are there any other major issues needed to be looked at during the service? Oh any how must am i looking at and how long will the rifle be away?

Regards

Shooter79
    I have found them to be excellent.

I had an airwolf and I found them to be the best possible after sales care.

hi are you getting leaks from the fill valve ? alot can be to do with what your filling with , ie if its a bottle "i bet it is" have you got a flow restrictor in the fill line , if they get a sudden burst it can let the valve stick open a little . Cure! a sharp burst to free it can work or you have to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,etc,,,,,,,,,lots of answers but you get the drift . Daystate i can confirm top after sales and really helpful if your stuck , not to far from me so fairly easy to pop in , its best to arrange though . Give the lovely Angie a bell .
    Last edited by bongo; 23-01-2011 at 22:38.