Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks

Thanks

I have actually tryed 3 times to write a small artical to thank Ben and Pete for there help in getting my first Roe yesterday ( monday) .So all im going to do is say a BIG thanks

ATB
    Steve................

Enjoy!, you will remember that one always!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Congrats Steve!

P.s. We love pics
    Jonathan

My Hunting Blog: click here

I will have to ask Benc to put them on I have no idea how to....

ATB

Steve..............

Ron said you had a face like the Cheshire cat on crack, love to have seen it.

Well done mate

Ade
    HOW MANY HALF TRUTHS MAKE A STORY.....ALL OF THEM.....JUST NOT THE WHOLE STORY !

Well done, I'm sure it will be the first of many. I booked an evening stalk with Pete last year; he got me my buck even though it was pretty much torrential rain for the duration.

Good guys all round, Yes ADE im still grining now..................

Steve..

It was a great day, The weather was cold with blue sky all day. Ben and Pete were great, I'll give it to them both thay know there ground and the deer that thay have on it. The both of them were determind to get Steve is first deer and thay did. The both of us seen lots of deer, i myself had a doe plus a three legged fox that i was more than happy to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekit View Post
    I have actually tryed 3 times to write a small artical to thank Ben and Pete for there help in getting my first Roe yesterday ( monday) .So all im going to do is say a BIG thanks

ATB
    Steve................
    steve the smile said it all mate just pleased to know you and ron enjoyed your time
    with us .
    Allways a bonus when its your first especially
    regards pete .

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker68 View Post
    Well done, I'm sure it will be the first of many. I booked an evening stalk with Pete last year; he got me my buck even though it was pretty much torrential rain for the duration.
    HI Rupert i remember it well infact i think my ears are still ringing now
    I wont be making that mistake again in a hurry
    good to talk the other day mate when your free give me a shout and
    we will get out regards pete .