Swarovski Optik

dalkur

E-mailed Swarovski Optic Monday morning, the lens cover on my EL 42s had snapped.
I returned from work tonight Wed and new set sitting waiting for me.

Service like this will always keep me loyal and on top of that i do believe the extra money for the ELs was worth the sacrifice at the time as they simply are the best on the market.

Very Happy Dalkur:D

I have to admit, the after sales service they provide has to be one of the best for anything I have bought, binos repaired free, I lost a objective lens cover they sent me 2 when I asked for one.

Debbie Eagle at Swarovski UK is extremely helpful.

debbie.eagle@swarovskioptik.co.uk,

TJ

Last edited:
I have to admit, the after sales service they provide has to be one of the best for anything I have bought, binos repaired free, I lost a objective lens cover they sent me 2 when I asked for one.

Debbie Eagle at Swarovski UK is extremely helpful.

debbie.eagle@swarovskioptik.co.uk,

TJ

Guys thanks for the feedback. If you have not done so already, make sure you let Swarovski know that you have given them a good rap on SD.
They will appreciate it and will ensure that they continue to give us all good service in the future, particularly when they know how many stalkers read these posts.

Guys thanks for the feedback. If you have not done so already, make sure you let Swarovski know that you have given them a good rap on SD.
They will appreciate it and will ensure that they continue to give us all good service in the future, particularly when they know how many stalkers read these posts.

They already know, they have donated a Crystal Stag to the H4H Raffle and Auction, I told them about this site and the publicity and future customers they would potentially get from it. Very happy to donate.

TJ

E-mailed Swarovski Optic Monday morning, the lens cover on my EL 42s had snapped.
I returned from work tonight Wed and new set sitting waiting for me.

Service like this will always keep me loyal and on top of that i do believe the extra money for the ELs was worth the sacrifice at the time as they simply are the best on the market.

Very Happy Dalkur:D

Agreed. Myself and a mate have both had dealings with them recently and been very impressed. Excellent customer service.

Back