Thread: Swarovski its true

Swarovski its true

Just had my 42 ELs back from Austria after placing them with their representative
    at Sportsman at Litts on a BASC promotion evening, I bought them from Litts
    in 1998 and they have been in reguler use and abuse ever since, fantastic bins.
    Didnt charge me a penny for what must have been a total refurbishment, didnt
    even charge postage,fantastic service,cannot speak to highly of them,I never
    believed the stories I had heard about their service, but I assure you its true.

so what did or have i done different to all you lucky Guy's. E-mail Debbie after info from site member, sent them off for a M.O.T. To-day recieved a letter 144.48 and to notify if wi wanted the work carried out. Perhaps they want me to pay for you guys frebbie's!!!!!!!!!

Stalkerboydy,

You did provide Debbie with a copy of your invoice? You did have a "problem" with them?

Swaro offer a warranty after all.

Stan

A service is chargeable, a repair is free! Always ask for a repair. Just got a 30 year old 6x42 back foc with new lenses and internals.

Quote Originally Posted by smullery View Post
    Stalkerboydy,

You did provide Debbie with a copy of your invoice? You did have a "problem" with them?

Swaro offer a warranty after all.

Stan
    Yes Stan sent them back in the Original box with the receipt of purchase

I have found them to be the best customer focused kit supplier there is.

I know a shooting pal who had a Swarovski scope and the blueing was worn right off and he sent them back stating they were misting up on cold mornings and he thinks the sent him a new scope (from their museum).

Last Saturday I bought a s/h Swarovski 6x42 from R. Macleod & Son - Tain, it arrived first thing on Tuesday morning as they said it would, and in better condition than they stated.
    Prompted by this thread I e-mailed Debbie at Swarovski uk and asked about getting an instruction booklet, it arrived this morning.
    I just e-mailed her (10 minutes ago) to say thanks, and to ask if it was possible to buy a replacement lens cover.
    She has just replied, a set free of charge is on it's way to me.
    That is service above and beyond the ordinary, I really am very impressed.

Neil.