Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roe Sack

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar

Roe Sack

Can anyone suggest a good make to go for? I'm sure someone on here makes them or there wife/partner does, but I don't know who it is?

Do they all have removable internal membraine? That would be my preferred type.

Thanks in Advance

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by tartinjock View Post
    Can anyone suggest a good make to go for? I'm sure someone on here makes them or there wife/partner does, but I don't know who it is?

Do they all have removable internal membraine? That would be my preferred type.

Thanks in Advance

TJ
    poppins (on here)

I got one of her Sika Sacks last week, just the business and quick service too. Not christened it yet... that'll be this weekend, hopefully.

+1 for poppins! I wouldn't be without mine, and i think i may well be able to leave it in my will.

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Could one of you been kind enough to post a pic or two of her work for me to see as she seems not to have any on her profile.

George

there is a thread posted on 3/11/2010 titled bag for sika .the second thread has a link up on it.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by groach1234 View Post
    Could one of you been kind enough to post a pic or two of her work for me to see as she seems not to have any on her profile.

George
    Scroll down this old thread and see the pics that made my mind up.

a review of my new Fallow/Sika sack

Hi Mate,
    a bit cheeky, but if you are interested i have some for sale from my last trip to Germany, i will try to get some details and pics posted.

+1 for Poppins roe sacks. She kindly made me one of her fold away yule type sacks. very handy indeed.

Jonathon

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Have been in contact with Poppins, look to be just the ticket, think it will be a Sika Sack I'll get.

Cheers

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

I think I commented on one of the earlier threads but Poppins made my roe sack 18 years ago when I got my first stalkers job. Got her to refurb it this summer. Very pleased with it (again!). Afraid she has got alot to learn about modern business practice though, won't get rich making items that last this long! Hasn't realised that you have to build in several self destruct features so the customer has to buy a new one every couple of years! JC