Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Priv Partizan Ammunition In Worcestershire (or near by)

Priv Partizan Ammunition In Worcestershire (or near by)

Dear all, does anyone know if any gunshops stock Privi ammunition in and around Worcestershire? I want some .308 soft point.

Many thanks, ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by 243varmint View Post
    Based in Hereford try Tony Leamon

http://www.ajleamon.co.uk/contact_us.htm

Jonathon
    Jonathon, Thanks for your reply. If i can't find anyone closer he looks to be the man. Hereford is only 45 minutes away! If i don't speed

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    I got looked at like I was a alien when I asked for it in my local (Grahams ans Co), they claimed never to have heard if it, unfortunatley GGregor at Tain, (My next local) doesn't supply it either, so Federals it was at 3 times the price....

Do Gilsan Sports in Ritchmond do them I wonder?

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Tartinjock, many thanks for the thought but Henry Krank, who import them, are about 3hours away from me. Gilsan in Richmond (North Yorks), is about 4 hours away. I think i will try Worcestershire first

ft
    Last edited by flytie; 20-11-2010 at 10:31. Reason: sprlling

Flytie, just a thought mate have you ask your Local RFD if he would allow you to have them sent to him????? You could pay say Henry Krank then get them posted to your RFD to collect and put on your ticket????? or send your ticket to where ever then get your ticket and ammo again posted to your Local RFD. GOOD LUCK

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerboydy View Post
    Flytie, just a thought mate have you ask your Local RFD if he would allow you to have them sent to him????? You could pay say Henry Krank then get them posted to your RFD to collect and put on your ticket????? or send your ticket to where ever then get your ticket and ammo again posted to your Local RFD. GOOD LUCK
    Stalkerboydy, I am interested in having some Privi's to try out my new (to me) .308, I am also told that the brass is not half bad. Which means that buying loaded ammo is cheaper than buying Lapua/Norma/Winchester brass.

I can buy 100, .308, 150gn sp's in Hereford for 45.00. It will cost me 20.00 to get them couriered from Kranks, it will only cost me a tenner to go and pick them up. If I can find some in south Worcs it will make the job even more affordable.

But thanks for your kind thought.

Atb, ft

No worrys Flytie, hope you get sorted

I give my order to my local RFD, he sends it off to Krankey, they are then couriered to him for 8.
    My RFD doesn't charge me to put them on my ticket. He obviously gets them trade and sells them to me for 'a little over trade price' and we are both happy.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    I give my order to my local RFD, he sends it off to Krankey, they are then couriered to him for 8.
    My RFD doesn't charge me to put them on my ticket. He obviously gets them trade and sells them to me for 'a little over trade price' and we are both happy.
    EMcC, I will give it a try, thank you for your advice.

ft