Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im one of 3,309

Im one of 3,309

Yes ive got my level 2 award today and im quite proud, never passed an exam in my life before level one but then again wasnt as interested in maths and chemistry as much as deer.....eddie

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Well done, I've done one of 3 so far, hopefully get the other 2 done over the Doe Season.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Well done Eddie!
    You can be proud of you achievement mate, and rightly so, as it is not just a 'walk in the park' as some may suggest!
    What next? AW maybe?
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
    Yes ive got my level 2 award today and im quite proud, never passed an exam in my life before level one but then again wasnt as interested in maths and chemistry as much as deer.....eddie
    Sorry to steal you proud moment BUT level 2 is not a test ,it is the practical assessment of the level 1 ,which only asks you about things you learned for yourself on your level 1 or within the experience you had or have gained over many years .

People have this false anomaly of a test, they tend to steer away from the level 2 , thinking there is something to fail how wrong they are.

ohwell i didnt fail like i did in school then....

Well done mate glad it went well and if you know your stuff the assesment is a breeze for both the candidate and the AW.

Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
    ohwell i didnt fail like i did in school then....
    You only failed in School because you were not interested.

Been there done that took me years after that to pick up the pieces by spending day and night at college .

To get qualifications that I have only used once, the job actually bored me to distraction, I often wondered way I even bothered, after 25 years I went back to my trade not much had changed there.

One thing I did learn was experience no matter what the qualification is you cannot beat it you only get that by doing it better known as on the job learning .

That's what the level 2 is all about , as for the AW as someone asked you , it is over rated and not worth the hassle .

Account Suspended
    Well Done Eddie.
    Achieving your level 2
    When are you going in for your level 3?
    Stu

As you say i wouldnt do the aw thing as i dont want to judge anyone elses knowledge but enjoy furthering my own, as for level 3 well when i feel it will curb my sport not to have it then ill see if ive amassed enough knowledge to get it.....