Skiddies or what?

Mannlicher_Stu

Stu, we know there are idiots out there, no need to do there advertising for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh,

stu get away from the pc mate its frying your brain dude......
how did you find that.

.................DO NOT TRY THAT AT HOME...............

sure admin has not seen this yet but it should and will have a short shelf life here.
not an activity we should be advertising or showing on a respectable site.
some may see it as we condone such thing which we obviously dont.
you tube really is a place for the depraved to get off isnt it.....

atb f.

Last edited:
Gosh,

stu get away from the pc mate its frying your brain dude......
how did you find that

.................DO NOT TRY THAT AT HOME...............

sure admin has not seen this yet but it should and will have a short shelf life here.
not an activity we should be advertising or showing on a respectable site.
some may see it as we condone such thing which we obviously dont.
you tube really is a place for the depraved to get off isnt it.....

atb f.

Cant disagree with those comments a guy who i took out stalking sent it to me last night I am amazed that someone could even contemplate carrying out such a thing certainly not one I would advocate to.
They both think its amusing, not sure if its real though surely know one would be so stupid in partaking in such a stunt.

May be the new "waterboarding"?
My mate is working in Ghana and he had seen on the news over there that this was a fake and the melon had fireworks inside it... End of?

Last edited:

before we all become csi agents the suns location has also changed therefore these are not the same two shots......
look at the first butt and see where the shadows fall. look at shot two at least 26 mins 15 secs further up....

what do you thinks

frank

from 40 secs to 50 secs on recording

me thinks this has been a huge back track by the carrots doing the shot because the slack they got ?????

Last edited:
Back