Thread: New member from Gloucestershire

New member from Gloucestershire

Hi all

Just posting a quick introduction to you all. I live in cirencester and have been taking part in most shooting sports for about 20 years. I have been involved with stalking for the last 7 years and I am on the BDS west branch committee current vice chairman and taken over as chairman in January.
    Any members of west branch out there I would love to hear from you as we are trying to improve the opportunities and events we provide as a branch, always open to ideas.

My stalking has mostly been on Roe and muntjac.

Look forward to hearing from members and partaking in the forums.

Regards Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Bdswest View Post
    Hi all

Just posting a quick introduction to you all. I live in cirencester and have been taking part in most shooting sports for about 20 years. I have been involved with stalking for the last 7 years and I am on the BDS west branch committee current vice chairman and taken over as chairman in January.
    Any members of west branch out there I would love to hear from you as we are trying to improve the opportunities and events we provide as a branch, always open to ideas.

My stalking has mostly been on Roe and muntjac.

Look forward to hearing from members and partaking in the forums.

Regards Jon
    Jon, I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have. There are riflesmiths, policemen, stalkers, welders, keepers and all sorts of oddments like me who frequent this site and they are a mine of information.

I did my DSC1 training at Cirencester with the BDS West group and can honestly say I cannot imagine how it could have been any better. How do people run courses over two days? We had three full, fun and very informative lecture days, and a great range day on the fourth.

Atb, ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Thanks for reply. I do agree that the DSC course the branch run from cirencester is great,did the course myself a few years ago.
    As a branch though we need to try and arrange other events for members to attend and this is where we do need to improve as a branch.

Cheers Jon