Thread: Anybody Got

Account Suspended

Anybody Got

I am considering making my own display bullet/cartridge board out of both modern calibres and obsolete de activated cartridges anyone whos got anything unusual that might consider selling please contact me by pm.

Some of the manufactures displays sell for big money at auction and beyond what i can afford.

Thanks
    Stu

Stu, what are your most unusual requisites??
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Account Suspended
    Absolutely anything as I am only just starting but more obsolete the better as they will be the hard ones to source.

I have a reproduction vitrous enamel display that I would like to get the genuine calibres
    like for instance 45 sharps, 40-50 ballard, 24 express, 38 express, 44-50 TD 105 sharps,40-50 sharps. 50-90 sharps, 40-70 ballard,40 mauser. 45 martini henry, just a few thats on my list of to have
    Last edited by Mannlicher_Stu; 21-11-2010 at 15:08.

Account Suspended
    Stu

I'd be doing a regular check on the regional auctions if I was you. You often find some real curiosity's turning up in their odds and ends section of the sales. If its an obsolete calibre you don't have to have it on your FAC to purchase it either.

I know what you mean about prices. Some of the original retail boards sell for a small fortune.

I have an inert .44-40 & .38-40 here if you want them for a couple of quid to H4H.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by rarms View Post
    I have an inert .44-40 & .38-40 here if you want them for a couple of quid to H4H.
    Yes Please
    you have PM

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by rarms View Post
    Many thanks
    received in post this morning will respect your request for donation to H4H and many thanks to Hubert for his donation and to all those who have promised donating.
    Anyone else who can help much appreciated.

Stu