Thread: What's it worth?

What's it worth?

I am torn between selling as a shooter, (sub m.o.a.), or keeping for rebarreling to a fast twist, anyone interested in a Tikka M595 blue on fibreglass tikka stock..... .223 Rem either as an action & stock or as a working rifle?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Last edited by Claret_Dabbler; 25-11-2010 at 19:09.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

If you sell it....you'll regret it!
    ATB,
    Moonraker.

OK!......... decided to sell it!, Tikka M595, on black fibreglass Tikka stock, blue action, with two six round box mags, the mags are around 60.00 retail, the barrel is still shooting sub m.o.a. with 52 grain A max, although the crown area does need a tidy up, the sporter contour barrel also has a bright mark, where the moderator has been seated,.... the Tikka stock is retail 535.00, according to my enquiries through the trade.... I would reckon to seek 600.0 as a shooter, & offers as an action, etc.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

If I had the money, you'd have a pm by now! Good luck with the sale.

If I sell it this close to Christmas,..... I know it's gone to someone who REALLY needs it!

Anyone looking to build on a quality action?

there very good actions. im just about to px mine which was a 222 because i couldnt sell it. even though it was a bargain price. yours should be abit easier to sell due to the fact its 223 and not 222.

the standard tikka stocks would cost abit to buy new but to be fair there not the best and for that price you could buy a mcmillan stock then pay for a standard tikka stock.
    i think if it was 22/250 or 243 it would sell right away because it has the larger bolt face so can be barreled into a number of the larger calibers like 22/250,243,260,308

where with the smaller bolt face your limited to the smaller calibers like 17,20,222,223 all very well if you want one of them. but the larger bolt face is that bit easier to shift.

wack it on gunstar i just sold my winchester 22/250 on there. its free ! and not only that i had more views on there in a month then i did on guntrader which cost me 7 pound
    Last edited by jay 22; 14-12-2010 at 09:24.

Now posted on Gunstar.