Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Account Suspended

Anyone else find animated avatars annoying?

Once you've seen them once the novelty tends to wear of very very quick IMO

Yes, I would go with that...Also a distraction when you are reading something Interesting...That said...I do like the ones with tits everywhere...Cant please everyone

So I think I'll change mine to that one that looks like a Chigger!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! etc.........

MS

Ms, reload!,reload!,reload!..............
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

There are a few on here, but not enough to slow page loads.
    Other forums are so bad I turn the 'view avatars' off in the settings, shame that doesn't do away
    with the few who think the bird pulling the tight jeans on is a good idea, stops pages loading everytime.
    If that is what you want to look at, there are better websites than this one

Neil.

Not particularly, but I really do not give a flying chuff what rifles/calibres members own, or what spare slots they have. Idiots that make us swallow this kind of willy-waving information in their sigs. ought to suffer a particularly uncomfortable form of public ragging.
    KevinF -

Quote Originally Posted by KevinF View Post
    Not particularly, but I really do not give a flying chuff what rifles/calibres members own, or what spare slots they have. Idiots that make us swallow this kind of willy-waving information in their sigs. ought to suffer a particularly uncomfortable form of public ragging.
    hi mate good to see that your settling into old age well.

atb f.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    There are a few on here, but not enough to slow page loads.
    Other forums are so bad I turn the 'view avatars' off in the settings, shame that doesn't do away
    with the few who think the bird pulling the tight jeans on is a good idea, stops pages loading everytime.
    If that is what you want to look at, there are better websites than this one

Neil.
    Neil

Those that have such avatars are fervent readers of the Daily Sport. You can always tell. Their lips move when they have to read anything

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinF View Post
    Kevin

100% with you on that one.