Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lapua .243 brass for sale.

  1. #1

    Lapua .243 brass for sale.

    92 once fired .243 Lapua cases. 23 post paid.

    HWH.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Teckel View Post
    Will you take 20 for them.

    Ron
    You can have them for 10 if you collect them personally !
    At 20 and about a fiver gone on postage plus one-and-a-half miles return to and from the Post Office on my electric scooter in the snow does not appeal to me.
    HWH.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    92 once fired .243 Lapua cases. 23 post paid.

    HWH.
    Stag

    If Ron hasnt done the deal with you i will take your brass at the price asked.

    Cheers
    redneck

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Stag

    If Ron hasnt done the deal with you i will take your brass at the price asked.

    Cheers
    redneck
    You have a deal Sir. I will PM you my postal details and despatch the items when your remittance is received.
    We have more snow today.

    Thank you, HWH.

  6. #6
    B####r, too slow, I could have done with these!

    Anyone got any more?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    You have a deal Sir. I will PM you my postal details and despatch the items when your remittance is received.
    We have more snow today.

    Thank you, HWH.
    Ok Stag
    Sounds good to me. I have sent PM which explains required details

    Cheers

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_hooks View Post
    B####r, too slow, I could have done with these!

    Anyone got any more?
    I can supply 100 Norma .243 in boxes @ 24 post-paid.

    HWH.

  9. #9
    I will have some .243 lapua brass to sell after Christmas, once fired. PM me if your interested. Not sure on the price yet but will be around 25 posted per 100. Ish.

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale .243 Lapua once fired brass
    By flyingfisherman in forum Reloading
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-12-2010, 20:37
  2. For Sale. Norma .270 and Winchester .243 brass.
    By stag1933 in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-09-2010, 21:48
  3. For Sale. Brass, .270 Remington and .243 Winchester.
    By stag1933 in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-09-2010, 10:37
  4. lapua brass !
    By leec6.5 in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 19:40
  5. .243 Lapua Brass For Sale
    By chinky in forum Reloading
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-09-2009, 14:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •