Thread: CNM/PRA Clear Yellow/Fox Red Labrador Pups

CNM/PRA Clear Yellow/Fox Red Labrador Pups

READY 5th January. 6 dogs 1 bitch. Bred for working ability, looks & temperament.

SIRE - Billy Steel seniors FTW COPPERBIRCH PADDY OF LEADBURN.
    An excellent gamefinder with loads of style. Hips 3/3, Eyes Cert, Optigen Clear, CNM Clear.

DAM: Stathlea Rogue (Sired by FTCH LEADBURN VICEROY who was 2nd 2008 Retriever Championship) Easy-going, very soft steady bitch (Dark Yellow). She is Optigen & CNM clear. Hips 4/6. (Will get photos up when I get a minute)

Wormed to date, Frontlined, fed quality diet. KC registered with many, FTCH/FTW in both pedigrees. PM for more info.
    Last edited by Stringer; 10-01-2011 at 10:36. Reason: adding picyures
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

Last few dog pups remaining

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

Only 2 dog pups remaining.

Down to last one.

Photos added

All gone.