Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tracking harness

tracking harness

Anyone know where to purchase a decent tracking harness that doesn't cost and arm and a leg? My old PD one is just about knackered and is well past trying to get the saddler to repair.

I am sure there was a chap on here that made leather stuff i got a nice gun strap and magazine holder very well made ASH i think his name is Try him

Established Poster
    North Lanarkshire, the land that Summer forgot.
    Muntjac trading advertise on here, I'm looking for a suitable harness at the moment, so would be interested to hear/see what you end up with.

Gareth i am sure it will be very expencive to get one to fit your wife you would be beter going round the dark allys looking for SnM Shops

They only do the Niggeloh stuff according to the web site, and theres no trading address.

Established Poster
    North Lanarkshire, the land that Summer forgot.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Gareth i am sure it will be very expencive to get one to fit your wife you would be beter going round the dark allys looking for SnM Shops
    She's my fiance not wife however I'll pass that comment on to her mate. If you see a wine fuelled lunatic with 2 ridgebacks I'd turn around if I was you.

How did you get on this week?

Tracking harness

Hi Guys
    www.muntjactrading.co.uk
    Give me a call and I will locate a suitable harness.I have niggeloh and the Artus harnesses on the site as this is what people have been requesting.I am in contact with other suppliers who can do leather if it is wanted.
    The idea of my site is that it will develop as stalkers request or recommend different equipment.Leather leashes are going to be added following requests from the BMH society.
    My trading address is not quoted to the general public as a safety measure as dogs in the surrounding area have disappeared following advertisments and the boys in blue have advised a bit more care is taken.
    Cards can now be taken(if I can work out how to work the machine) so you are insured if you feel I will leg it with your cash also I am a trade member of the BDS and BASC.
    I am located in worcestershire off junction 5 M5
    Mobile number 07860827318
    Give me a call even if its just for a chat
    Kit www.muntjactrading.co.uk
    P.S The BMH society tracking day at Harpury in Glous the other week is to be commended and i would recommend the next one to anyone with a dog

A good tracking harness is going to cost a bit but it will last. I use a Niggeloh on my BMH and can't rate it highly enough. Well constructed, easy to fit on the dog, he appears comfortable with it on and it looks good.

I have used paint and pins for all my stuff. fast delivery and priced OK.
    http://www.paintandpins.com/

ATB
    Cam

Quote Originally Posted by camathias View Post
    I have used paint and pins for all my stuff. fast delivery and priced OK.
    http://www.paintandpins.com/

ATB
    Cam
    Colin

Same problem as with Muntjactrading Mark only has collars and the Niggeloh harness showing on the web site.