Wanted: Park land canned stalking opportunity

Does anybody have any parkland stalking opportunities available :)

Couldnt help myself, am I bad?

Hmmmmmm ....... Yes! You are bad!

If you had posted that a couple of days ago, then you may have been in the running for a cull of Red deer we're doing at the weekend. But, we're now fully subscribed.

If you are seriously interested in gaining some park culling experience, then keep in touch we may be able to help next year.

Regards

Mike
(Jelen Deer Services) www.jelendeer.com

Just back from a Scottish Sika trip.

This post was made in jest after the furore about parkland 'stalking'.
Each to their respective own in my view.
Would I shoot parkland deer? Yes.

Hmmmmmm ....... Yes! You are bad!

If you had posted that a couple of days ago, then you may have been in the running for a cull of Red deer we're doing at the weekend. But, we're now fully subscribed.

If you are seriously interested in gaining some park culling experience, then keep in touch we may be able to help next year.

Regards

Mike
(Jelen Deer Services) www.jelendeer.com
Hi
what do you charge for a park deer cull

its kinda like a lap dance ... you see what you want and have it .... but exciting none the less ...... fuxk im over due a lap dance ....

Hi
what do you charge for a park deer cull

Hi Long Shot,

We charge £135 for a day, or £210 for two days. The dates for this has now been posted on SD's calendar. We will be running four weekends, and start culling in September through to December.

Regards,

Mike.

Never done it but know where you can get trophy stags starting from £1500 per Stag:eek:, oh and you can have two stalks per day if you are interested.
Basically choose your stag from a photograph prices are on the back, just so that you are not to embarrassed when you see the price of the really good ones:oops:.
Happy hunting:coat:

Back