Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it ok to reply to seeking stalking threads?

is it ok to reply to seeking stalking threads?

As a new member im wandering if it is ok to reply to someone seeking stalking, if the stalking offered is for paying guests. I have to ok it with the owners of the estate if i can become a trade member . (I am the stalker/ deer manager.) I have replied to such a post asking the seeker to pm me . I hope i havnt broken any rules. I s replying on an open thread considered advertising if you are just describing the stalking and not disclosing price?

admin will clarify that fact for you when they are on.
    if someone is asking for stalking and you pm them i don't think they would mind.
    if you posted on the page as an advertisement they may well.
    at the end of the day they asked for the service to which your obliging them.

hope that helps.
    i would pm jayb alex and or sikamalc for confirmation
    always air on the side of caution

f.

thanks central. Iam quite impressed with this site and wouldnt want to start off on the wrong foot.

advertising costs are very cheap to be honest mate
    if you have stalking lets available it would be well worth your while registering.
    you will hit a good audience here of genuine folks.

atb frank

As soon as i get the ok from the owners, i will definately become a trade member. I have a lot of long standing guests that sometimes cant make their allotted dates, and i see this site could be of real use in such a situation, with the hope of creating more longstanding guests.Besides i am very wary of using agents as some take more than we get, for just sitting on their arse and making a few phone calls. M aking stalking for the young, and average guys way overpriced>

makes good sense hope it works well for you mate.
    atb f

Quote Originally Posted by inversanda View Post
    As soon as i get the ok from the owners, i will definately become a trade member. I have a lot of long standing guests that sometimes cant make their allotted dates, and i see this site could be of real use in such a situation, with the hope of creating more longstanding guests.Besides i am very wary of using agents as some take more than we get, for just sitting on their arse and making a few phone calls. M aking stalking for the young, and average guys way overpriced>
    As a rule we ask folk to become trade members if they are selling stalking. This is for the princely sum of 10 a month. If you would care to contact my older associate JAYB he will arrange to take your money from you.

Thankyou

Sikamalc

cheap as chips and worth the money

recieved contact from jayb. Seems very reasonable to me . Thanks

and the cost isnt too bad either?