Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalking Muntjac, Roe, some Reds.

Stalking Muntjac, Roe, some Reds.

Accompanied stalking from high seats in South Norfolk. AM and PM stalks 75.00 or both for 130.00. Prices include VAT. Venison retained by the estate but can be bought. Trophy heads extra. Heads can be mounted at extra cost. Accommodation can be arranged. Stalkers must hold FAC and be insured. Estate rifle if required. Some dates still available in January 2011 and taking booking for february and beyond. Please contact me by pm in the first instance. or 07788961838 Have had a job with attatchments so for a pricelist please PM me your name and address.

Many thanks

Mark
    Last edited by stalkinginengland; 06-01-2011 at 20:41.

Quote Originally Posted by bunwell wood shoot View Post
    Accompanied stalking from high seats in South Norfolk. AM and PM stalks 75.00 or both for 130.00. Prices include VAT. Venison retained by the estate but can be bought. Trophy heads extra. Heads can be mounted at extra cost. Witness statement for DSC at no extra charge. Accommodation can be arranged. Stalkers must hold FAC and be insured. Estate rifle if required. Some dates still available in December and now booking for January 2011 and beyond. Please contact me by pm in the first instance. or 07788961838
    Welcome mate, this is a good spot to sell your wares and i hope you have much luck.
    Are you aware though some of the dsc2 can not be completed now if a beast is shot from a high seat and if it also selected for a cull by yourself it may also not be written up.
    regards John

Thats interesting stuff. I is a long time ago when I did mine. I will look into it . Many thanks

Mark

Hi

Is there a charge for additional animals ??

Atb. Steve

stalking

Hi

Is there a charge for additional animals ??

Atb. Steve

Hello If you send me a pm with your email address I was send an attachment with all the info

Mark

hello

Thanks for your PMs but it apears that some of the attachments can not be opened. If this is the case wih yours please send me another pm.

Mark

Are you a fully qualified AW Mark

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Are you a fully qualified AW Mark
    I would have thought so if he is advertising, wouldnt you 6pointer?

Quote Originally Posted by 1995rs View Post
    I would have thought so if he is advertising, wouldnt you 6pointer?
    i dont think so gents , other wise he would be up on all the info passed on to ALL the new and existing AW'S at the beifing at the beggining of the year ! and as an AW i have a draft copy of the AW list and im afraid this man is not on it , but im fully open to be proven wrong !

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.