Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin tries to get some attention by hunting deer in reality soap

Sarah Palin tries to get some attention by hunting deer in reality soap

See the attached link (video clip) from a Dutch paper. The article also mentions that she misses 5 times, than changes rifle and....

Well, judge for yourself, but I wonder if she will get a lot of votes from the hunting community.

Regards

http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/8...d__.html?p=2,1

Account Suspended

listen Sarah we all know you cant hit a barn door at 50 paces and you stand more chance of winning an election which as you know is zero

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Cracking Backstop!!!
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Quote Originally Posted by tartinjock View Post
    Cracking Backstop!!!
    The "backstop" was probably 1 or 2 hundred square miles without a human being in it.

I'm curious what the basis for the dislike of Sarah Palin is? Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly "like" her, but that's because she's a politician. I'm curious about why there is so a high level of dislike. I would have thought a 'hunter' and someone so pro-hunting would at least get a fair read. Like I said, she's just a politician, but the dislike for her here at SD strikes me 'odd'.

Regards,
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by gitano View Post
    The "backstop" was probably 1 or 2 hundred square miles without a human being in it.

I'm curious what the basis for the dislike of Sarah Palin is? Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly "like" her, but that's because she's a politician. I'm curious about why there is so a high level of dislike. I would have thought a 'hunter' and someone so pro-hunting would at least get a fair read. Like I said, she's just a politician, but the dislike for her here at SD strikes me 'odd'.

Regards,
    Paul
    Hi Paul,

I personally do not think this forum should be used to discuss Sarah Palin's intellectual level or debate her political motives (happy to do that offline though), but I would be surprised if the pro-hunting community would see this video clip as a positive contribution to their cause. Her "stalking techniques" showed in this clip are quite different from the UK best practice guidance.

Best regards

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    Hi Paul,

I personally do not think this forum should be used to discuss Sarah Palin's intellectual level or debate her political motives (happy to do that offline though), but I would be surprised if the pro-hunting community would see this video clip as a positive contribution to their cause. Her "stalking techniques" showed in this clip are quite different from the UK best practice guidance.

Best regards
    Damned postal delays, I've not got my Best Practice Guide update on backcountry caribou yet

I think for a politician she is quite attractive and i would not mind spending a few hours with her on the tundra

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    Hi Paul,

Best regards
    Fair enough, and good advice. That being said, "politics" is where this thread started.

Regards,
    Paul

"Wait til he turns broadside" I heard the chappy say to her just before she shot it front on. Don't know enough about her to dislike her.