Death of a friend and client.

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
A few lads who know me and help on the shoot will be aware of one of the guns and a friend of mine Nick pigg (also a friend of the family).
He sadly took his own life yesterday morning (which I still find hard to come to terms with) and will be missed by me and anybody who had the pleasure of meeting him.It wasn't planned I fear as he was to stalk with me yesterday morning but rang me on saturday to say it would be to cold for him. (he has had a bad chest all winter and it was getting him down).
He did add if there was no more snow he would be shooting with us on fridays driven day.
God rest his soul.

RIMG0018-1.jpg

Gutted for you mate and it never ceases to a maze me how many take there own life this close to christmas.Some say it is a selfish act for me you would need to be some were in your head that none of us has ever been to do what he done. God rest his soul

Such sad news I feel deeply for his family to have to come to terms with such tragic news.
Please extend my deepest sympathy to his family.
Very sad news
Stuart

john really sorry to hear the sad news my condolences go to both you and his family.

my deepest sympathy

Trevor

Sorry to hear this John, my condolences go out to the family and friends of Nick.

All the best,

Jonny

I heard about it the other day, though didnt think it was my place to say anything.
Gutted.

sorry to hear of such news
not knowing you or your mate does not make it any less of a tradegy,
A good friend of mine took his life whilst he still had the option,
So i've sort of been where you are now
Sincere condolences to both you and the family in question
for your mate
Good night & God bless

Sorry to hear the bad news,always a shame when a fellow stalker passes on,my thoughts are with his family and yourself,

Sad, there's very little anyone can say to make it any easier for his friends and family, apart from you are in our thoughts.

ft

Never an easy thing to hear, and although I know a strangers comments don't ease the pain, my thoughts are with his friends and family.

Rgds

Tom

Back