Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DSCL1 special offer from Jelen Deer Services

DSCL1 special offer from Jelen Deer Services

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce a special one-off deal for Stalking Directory members for any of our DSCL1 courses in 2011.

For a limited period only we are providing a 10% discount on all of our DSCL1 courses and assessments for any DSCL1 course in 2011.

DSCL1 courses and assessments are now available for
    Only until midnight Chrismas Eve 2010
    (subject to booking before 25th December)

Please contact Mike (Jelen Deer Services) mike@jelendeer.com for a course profile and booking form.
    Best regards,

Mike.
    (Jelen Deer Services) www.jelendeer.com

Hi Mike, does this mean that the price has just gone down for those of us on here that booked up early :-)

Hope you and Dave have a good Christmas and looking forward to getting out with you in the new year.

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Milly View Post
    Hi Mike, does this mean that the price has just gone down for those of us on here that booked up early :-)

Hope you and Dave have a good Christmas and looking forward to getting out with you in the new year.

Fred
    Hi Fred,

Unfortunately not mate! This is just a one-off offer for the festive season for those who book from 9th December up to Midnight on the 24th December.

Merry Christmas, and we look forward to seeing you and Neil in the new year.

Best regards,

Mike.
    (Jelen Deer Services) www.jelendeer.com

I think it's called business. May be like buying a suit now then going back to the retailer in Jn during the sales and asking for a price adjustment.

Just the way it goes I think.

DC

the discount is the wrong way round. book and pay early to get discount i reckon.
    lakelander and heym rifles.

ffs!

Is nobody allowed to give a little good will gesture anymore?
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

From what I have heard whatever you pay for a Jelen course you are getting a very good deal, as well as all the other extras that they throw in like free retakes, discounts on stalking etc I think was stated in an earlier post which other company does this???... And as for your point, I can see your point but also look at it from the other view, If you buy the suit before the Jan sales your likely to get the one you want and the right size... Where as in Jan you may not get the suit of your choice...

If you liken it to the DSC1 course if you had left it later you may not have got a place...

You win some you lose some its life and business makes the world go round...

Enjoy your course i'm sure your money will be well spent and you wont regret it in the future even if dickie next door paid 50 quid less...

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by DC .270 View Post
    I think it's called business. May be like buying a suit now then going back to the retailer in Jn during the sales and asking for a price adjustment.
    Precisely what I was thinking.

If you have a course that has spare places and you need to fill them (or you will have to run the course with empty spaces) then dropping the price is surely standard (and sensible) practice to encourage people to fill the places. Naturally people might want to then leave booking to the last minute but then they take the gamble that there are no spare places left.

Apart from anything else though, Mike is advertising a service here, not inviting a debate on business practices.

After the park cull thread I'm keeping an eye on adverts as it's neither fair on the advertisers or the correct place to turn an advert into a debate. Ask questions on the advert by all means but if you want to debate business practice and pricing structures then please start your own thread in the appropriate section.

I'll remove anything non-constructive in this thread should Mike request it.

regards,

Alex
    Last edited by csl; 15-12-2010 at 21:34.

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Precisely what I was thinking.

If you have a course that has spare places and you need to fill them (or you will have to run the course with empty spaces) then dropping the price is surely standard (and sensible) practice to encourage people to fill the places. Naturally people might want to then leave booking to the last minute but then they take the gamble that there are no spare places left.

Apart from anything else though, Mike is advertising a service here, not inviting a debate on business practices.

After the park cull thread I'm keeping an eye on adverts as it's neither fair on the advertisers or the correct place to turn an advert into a debate. Ask questions on the advert by all means but if you want to debate business practice and pricing structures then please start your own thread in the appropriate section.

I'll remove anything non-constructive in this thread should Mike request it.

regards,

Alex
    Sorry Alex
    I thought this was the general discussion section.
    and i was just doing as the title suggests.
    My bad remove my comments if you like. But i personally thought anything on a discussion forum in the sections for discussion would be for people to discuss the topic.
    But if that is not aloud then please remove my comments as i would not want to up set one of your paying customers.

ATB
    Cam

Hey guys, calm down now! .... This is simply a one-off deal just for the Christmas period.

Either way, the price we charge for DSC L1, is in fact better value for money than anyone else is offering, so even those that booked before the Christmas offer are still getting a great deal. However, if anyone thinks that he/she is being short-changed here, and wishes to seek another training provider, then they only have to let me know and I'd be willing to send back their deposits, with no hard feelings!

Just call me Santa!!!