WARNING - Stolen Swarovski Items

I'm sorry to hear about the stolen gear. I am new to this site but am also sure that there is a lot of light hearted banter goes on, eg some of the previous posts.
Trouble is until something like this actually happens to you its hard to explain how xxx it makes you feel. I run my own arb (tree surgery) business and last April I was done over to the tune of £12k of equipment. To say it leaver a bitter taste in your mouth is an understatement.
I know these items were not taken from a private property but im sure the owners still feel very much the same way.

I just hope the scum drop themselves in it and get caught. Trouble is thanks to our justice system they still would not get what they deserve!

I doubt that any victims of this crime could care less; if your scope, binos etc were in with the manufacturer for remedial work and they are stolen then they will be replace with new. So you had a tired item, now it is replaced with from the box new and the UK agent should have insurance and if they don’t more fool them!!

But joking aside recognise a bit of banter when you see it!! Your integrity is like your virginity; once it is gone it is gone!!

Dave

So are you saying you wouldn't mind if some pikey was haggling prices on your gear?:cuckoo:

That was actually a tongue in cheek remark.

Whilst I do appreciate that theft of something can be traumatic, sometimes humour or banter helps to ease that trauma.

I am fully aware of banter in all it's forms, along with the banter that the insurance companies charge back to the likes of us, when we have had our little chuckles :D, ..... there are no victimless crimes boys!............. I would prefer to chuckle over a reduced price or a reduced premium any day!:cool:

I have E mithered the new lady, Jo, (Debbie no longer with Swaro ), asking for any available update, just out of interest as to wether any scrote was caught, or any items recovered.

If the scum that stole the goods have got the front to put anything up for sale on SD what chance do the members have of ever seeing the goods or their hard earned cash back if nothing is posted off, there's no paypal on this forum.:!: on expensive items such as scopes ect there should be a registration system rom initial purchase which then gets passed on to the new owner for registration similar to a car log book, lets face it if there's scum buying stolen goods their fueling the problem and itwill never go away.

Update,
Good Morning

I am sorry but Debbie has not been with the company now for over a year and a half and we have no details of this correspondence you had with her.

I can ask my colleague in Austria if any of these items have been returned for repair?

Kind Regards

Jo

Further,.....
Dear Mr

My colleague in Austria informs me that none of the products listed below have been returned to them for repair.

Kind Regards

Jo

Wonder whose sitting on duff stuff?

It would be a bit funny if every time you meet a Stalker you ask to see their Binos and then whip out a bit of paper with a list of serial Numbers on wouldn't it !

Back