Thread: H4H Raffle and Auction less than 10 Days To Go

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar

H4H Raffle and Auction less than 10 Days To Go

Come on everyone,

Over 3500 views as it stands now!!!!!!!!

Closes at 12 Noon on the 20th Dec, winners announced within 24 hours.

It's only a Tenner for the scope raffle, other items offered are still going cheap-

We have raised over 2000 as it stands on completion of all bids and payment sent, lets see if we can make it 3000

Click >>>ME<<< for details
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Good to hear its going well, get bidding people (just not on the lot i am high bidder on )

George

Excuse me if I come over a bit thick, computer literate I am not, computer thick I most certainly am, I'd like to have a go on the 'scope rafle, now to me haveing a go on the raffle's a bit like going into the bookies and having a bet and making a donation is entirely different, I stopped "donating" when I found out that people doing charity walks, tin shakers etc. were getting any thing from 50-90% of donations, ie. if they are lucky the recipients of oxfam are "lucky" to get 5p in the , don't get me wrong, I DO give to charities, the ones who will receive 100% of my donation ie. Poppy Day and R.N.L.I. etc. (rant over) so can anyone tell me how I can purchase 2 tickets for the scope....callie

Quote Originally Posted by callie View Post
    Excuse me if I come over a bit thick, computer literate I am not, computer thick I most certainly am, I'd like to have a go on the 'scope rafle, now to me haveing a go on the raffle's a bit like going into the bookies and having a bet and making a donation is entirely different, I stopped "donating" when I found out that people doing charity walks, tin shakers etc. were getting any thing from 50-90% of donations, ie. if they are lucky the recipients of oxfam are "lucky" to get 5p in the , don't get me wrong, I DO give to charities, the ones who will receive 100% of my donation ie. Poppy Day and R.N.L.I. etc. (rant over) so can anyone tell me how I can purchase 2 tickets for the scope....callie
    Callie, have a look here and scroll down the page a little:-

H4H 2010, Raffle and Auction
    click on the bit where it says here and buy in the name of downwind
    Last edited by downwind; 15-12-2010 at 00:55.

Downwind: finally got it sorted, cheers bud, by the way I ain't as green as the word HERE ...cheers callie

trewy 1
    please clear some of your pm messages .tried to pm you but box is full.
    poppins

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poppins View Post
    trewy 1
    please clear some of your pm messages .tried to pm you but box is full.
    poppins
    He has forgotten his password, hopefully he will get the email I have sent him letting him know how to get intouch with Admin to get it sorted before the auction ends.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position