Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 mods off ticket, i will sell the T12 but i need a jetz cqbs in 223 as a swap first.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

2 mods off ticket, i will sell the T12 but i need a jetz cqbs in 223 as a swap first.

i have removed this to save the site having it keep popping up time after time.

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 16-12-2010 at 22:38.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I take it you know that these items need to go by RFD?, & the recipient/s will need relevent slots?. Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I thought you can buy a mod off anybody without transfer etc, it's up to the new owner to declare the mod and make sure they have a slot. I bought a new wild cat 8 last week direct from wildcat dealer over the phone with no transfer. I have 1 .243 mod on my ticket and two mods ?

How did you end up with them 'off ticket'? JC

Quote Originally Posted by swisher44 View Post
    I thought you can buy a mod off anybody without transfer etc, it's up to the new owner to declare the mod and make sure they have a slot. I bought a new wild cat 8 last week direct from wildcat dealer over the phone with no transfer. I have 1 .243 mod on my ticket and two mods ?
    Surely when the new owner puts them on his FAC he will have to state where they came from and notify the Police then the seller will end up in trouble or am I missing something? JC

off ticket mods can be sold. problem is getting them put on if you have a slot and have bought it off ticket as the new fac system provides and requires traceability! bob is not breaking any laws by selling an off ticket mod.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Offroad Gary View Post
    off ticket mods can be sold. problem is getting them put on if you have a slot and have bought it off ticket as the new fac system provides and requires traceability! bob is not breaking any laws by selling an off ticket mod.
    thank you Gary.

its true, the moderators where purchased for trials puposes, some where used and are now on my ticket with the permission of my licencing force, these are not illegal or anything like that, its just down to you to have them put on your ticket if you intend to place them onto and use them with a firearm.

thank you

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    thank you Gary.

its true, the moderators where purchased for trials puposes, some where used and are now on my ticket with the permission of my licencing force, these are not illegal or anything like that, its just down to you to have them put on your ticket if you intend to place them onto and use them with a firearm.

thank you

bob.
    Hi Bob, I wasn't stirring or anything like that, just keen to know for future reference. Will the new owner give your details despite the fact that they are not mentioned on your fac? Or are you an RFD? I guess you are confident that there will be no come back on you or you wouldn't have offered them for sale. Where do you find the relevant legeslation, is it in the home office guidance? JC

Blog Entries
    hi bud.

the ones we used are now on my ticket (no rfd) these have never been on a ticket or held with a RFD etc.

as per the legality of them this is the words told to me over the phone when i asked the question.

A moderator is not a firearm until it is registered as such, this can be done by a rfd or yourself in conjunction with your issuing force, it is not illegal to own any of the above moderators according to the law,

therefor and until you intend to use them in conjunction with a firearm THE LAW REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE THEM PLACED ONTO YOUR CERTIFICATE,

this is your responsibility FULL STOP.

thank you

bob.
    PS: i am not a RFD just a normal shooter with lots of very good contacts and i did some moderator trials a few years back and these and others where left over,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swisher44 View Post

these and others where done the same way, over the phone and where never placed on any register at all. its a loophole just like the one we can have on out tickets. no make no serial number, if this was in any way doggy, would i be risking my ticket,............. i don't think so.

bob.