Thread: Z6i Well chuffed

Z6i Well chuffed

Got my Z6i the other month and finally got to put it on the rifle and zero it, well chuffed with it. Clarity superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ease of zeroing so easy ! I suppose the icing on the cake was when Michelle ( the girlfriend ) looked through scope and instantly exclaimed ..WOW...how clear and easy is this to use!

Expensive....but I can see why now...

I also advocate getting your girlfreind to check out you scope as often as possible.... Perchance a polish with an oily rag at least once a month?

They enjoy that sort of thing. I think it is genetic. She'd might as well give the rifle a once over while she's on with the scope.

Quote Originally Posted by DC .270 View Post
    They enjoy that sort of thing. I think it is genetic. She'd might as well give the rifle a once over while she's on with the scope.
    A friend of mine has always maintained that he shows his ladies how to do the chores, so that they can get it right, long term.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I carry my 86 year old granny down three flights of steep stairs every morning at 5am and she seems quite happy to make up my sandwiches for work!

Last time I checked we lived in the 21st century and not the dark ages.
    In the spirit of equality - you can all clean your own damn scopes & rifles.

Congrats on a wicked piece of glass. What spec' have you got.
    Turrets that do exactly what they say repeatedly is what sets the good scopes above the mediocre. Hopefully if you have invested in half decent mounts 'wandering zero' will be a thing of the past. A few years back I lost my footing and dropped a rifle that went bump bang clatter down a hillside, a check zero confirmed that nothing had moved. That sort of confidence in a quality scope/mount combo is priceless.
    You will still be enjoying that scope long after you have forgotten what it cost you, and if anything at all happens in the future you will be dealing with a company that has a customer service attitude that is second to none.

Hi Longlowdog, I bought a 3x18x50 il , like I say well chuffed with it, thing I noticed were how clear it was and how precise it was when zeroing.The one I bought has the Swaro rail, which if I am honest was a bitch to set up but once it was done was far better than ring mounts, regarding the mounts I am not sure what the were but cost around 150-200 quid ...so the dogs ))