flu

anyone had real flu before, just been told by my quack you got real flu go back to bed till you are felling better,went to bed last sat after a beer or two with a mate went to get up sunday and couldnt that went to tuesday where i managed to get to work till 2 then sent home,that was about it till friday when i managed a day at work but 15 hours sleep after, no fags for 6 days not even a glass of red,even worse not been lamping for a week, any old wives cures anyone ready for next time :-|

Had it last year, got home from uni after a knackering term, went to bed got up felt absolutely rough, went to work and got told to go home as I couldn't milk (both because I looked awful as and also because you aren't supposed to milk if you have flu like symptoms). Bed rest for a week sorted it out, never been that bad before!

Been told to go to bed, put a hat on the end, drink whisky till you see 2 hats you'll feel better....

If you had the real flu you wouldn`t have been able to get out of bed to go to the docs.
Now, get back to work!!
basil.

Back