Thread: Big thanks, for a great day out.

Big thanks, for a great day out.

Just a few words to say thanks to the Mike, Dave and the rest of the Jelen Deer Services team for a great morning.
    Spent the morning with them, and they are a great bunch of guys, friendly, funny and very professional.
    They provided some fantastic oportunities in some stunning countryside, what more can you ask for?
    So thank you very much guys, see you soon.
    Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ads03 View Post
    Just a few words to say thanks to the Mike, Dave and the rest of the Jelen Deer Services team for a great morning.
    Spent the morning with them, and they are a great bunch of guys, friendly, funny and very professional.
    They provided some fantastic oportunities in some stunning countryside, what more can you ask for?
    Ads
    Hi Ads,

All you guys showed outstanding performance, and the cull was carried out quickly and precisely. Well done to you and the rest of the guys.

I am sure you will all join me in thanking Fox Slayer (Lee) for all the hard work and organisation he has also put in to today's operation. Well done mate.

Speak to you soon.

Regards,

Mike
    (Jelen Deer Services) www.jelendeer.com

Quote Originally Posted by ads03 View Post
    Ads
    I will definately second this.

I certainly will join you Mike,

A very big thank you goes out to Lee, Cheers for the hard work it was a perfect morning for my first red.

Ads

Again a big thanks to Mike, Dave and Lee for a cracking opportunity and experience. It was also great to meet other members and have a good natter.

See you all soon!

All the best

Rob
    243Sako

cerdit where its due and thats with mike and dave (Jelen deer services) .And all that came on the cull well done on the red ads fallow in wales next mate lol. thanks again mike for all your help this year .speak to you soon mate

Fallow in Wales eh? I'll look forward to it.
    Cheers
    Ads

Hey Gents

It was an awesome day once again. As I said I was very nearly put of stalking a few years ago but Mike and Dave have a knack of getting confidence back in a person. I have shot with some great people since been involved with them, and have learned what a professional outfit they run. Mike and Dave (Jelen Deer Services) thanks for the chance to get involved. You guys rock.
    Thanks Lee for the hard work and to everybody I met on the day what a great bunch. With people like that around I know I am going to learn a lot.
    Chat later
    Hang loose
    Donovan
    Last edited by Donovan; 12-12-2010 at 20:30. Reason: Left something out
    Donovan

FEAR NOT THAT WHICH YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER