trapper thanks mate

swampy

I met up with trapper today.
he invited me to go to the range with him. I went and had a go. I shot very badly!

as taffbagger would say "couldn't hit a bulls ar** with a banjo"

Thanks trapper.

I had a good day.

steve

Well done Steve!
Good to hear you have at least been out with your rifle.
I hope you are healing o.k
Take care,
Gyr

Thanks chas,
it is going ok but slowly.

stu,
it was the remmy that i shot so badly with today that parker hale always shoots well, just over an inch with everything, a bit less with gamekings

steve

Barn door with a Bango !! :lol: Nice to see you about and, when you are a bit more mobile please feel free to give me a shout , if you wanna have another go. If Ben tags along I might even remember my bolt or my .22 :rolleyes: Duh!!!
Cheers Trapper

water from a boat

When i got home i took it all to bits and checked my mounts and my blocks and the bedding screws. I found the problem. It was the big nut behind the stock!

no problem with anything but my shooting.

When will i learn that if i am shooting badly to stop, go back to the .22 and get some quality practise in.
:mad:

it pi**** me off when i do this!

swampy

Well the offer stands If you fancy another go just bell me, and we can sort out the logistics, no problem, had word from my breeder bitch ok and soon ready to whelp, first week in july , so I am buzzing.
cheers
Trapper

Re: water from a boat

swampy said:
I found the problem. It was the big nut behind the stock!
glad to know i am not the only one which has this problem,
normaly i put the .22 away and get the port out it always seems better in the morning with a few alka seltzers :lol: :lol:

Back