Thread: Swarovski. Great service.

Thumbs up Swarovski. Great service.

I have just been pleasantly surprised.
    I have a Swarovski 4-16 x 50 that had a turret cap missing when I bought it second hand. I phoned SWAROVSKI OPTICS UK to see about getting a replacement and was very happy to be told, two, would be sent free of charge in today's post.
    Credit where credit is due and hat's off to them.
    (I just hope they get the right size out to me as they don't seem to be standard size.)

It's odd to me how many companies don't understand the value of such service.

Regards,
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bigmick11 View Post
    I have just been pleasantly surprised.
    I have a Swarovski 4-16 x 50 that had a turret cap missing when I bought it second hand. I phoned SWAROVSKI OPTICS UK to see about getting a replacement and was very happy to be told, two, would be sent free of charge in today's post.
    Credit where credit is due and hat's off to them.
    (I just hope they get the right size out to me as they don't seem to be standard size.)
    Hi there, I bought a second hand range finder and thought the operating button did not feel right,as I was at Bisley Camp I spoke to the swarovski rep and he advised that I return it to them with a covering letter for a warranty check. About 6 weeks later it was returned at no charge and was fully reconditioned ! I am pleased to have a selection of Swarovski kit. All Brilliant products !!!
    Last edited by bullet chucker; 30-05-2012 at 21:07.

+1 I purchased a second hand Z6 off this site and it didn't have any scope covers with it.

I spoke to Swarovski UK to enquire where i could purchase some and was told they would send me out a set free of charge.

Great service and piece of mind

Great service from them over the years

Martin

Just got my SLC's back at end of April fully restored. I've had them 18 years & sent them back for service overhaul. Got them back from Austria in just over 3 weeks. Look like brand new & no charge. Not one penny, - not even for their return postage.
    Brilliant service.
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!