Thread: Shooting in Dumfries

Shooting in Dumfries

Apologies if this has already been posted:

Unfortunately it would seem that there has been another shooting. This time in Dumfries and Galloway:

http://news.scotsman.com/news/Husban...?articlepage=2

Condolences to the families.
    Some on here may know him as he owned a business selling and maintaining quads near Castle Douglas.
    I'm somewhat surprised the lowlife's in the Scottish Govt haven't used it to their benefit already

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by scotsgun View Post
    Apologies if this has already been posted:

Unfortunately it would seem that there has been another shooting. This time in Dumfries and Galloway:

http://news.scotsman.com/news/Husban...?articlepage=2

Condolences to the families.

Some on here may know him as he owned a business selling and maintaining quads near Castle Douglas.
    I'm somewhat surprised the lowlife's in the Scottish Govt haven't used it to their benefit already

I dont know him but have seen the guys shop passing through Castle Douglas when we used to have the Aichercarn leases.
    Tragic news

Got some parts off him for my old timber wolf quad seemed an ok chap but who know what happens when your a way and its biteing her leg i hope shes happy now. This will be a christmas to remeber for some totally mental.

Did some business with Michael a number of years ago. Very nice guy, invited me shooting with him but never got the opportunity to take him up on his offer. Condolences to his loved ones, terrible tradgedy at any time of year let alone This time.
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"