Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Set trigger Tikka M595

Set trigger Tikka M595

At per title, anyone have one for sale / exchange?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by 20-250 View Post
    How would you value one?
    Depends if you have one for sale or exchange with std trigger, cannot be butcher and block!

I have one as a spare, but I think I'll keep it as a spare in light of your smart-ass comment.

Quote Originally Posted by 20-250 View Post
    I have one as a spare, but I think I'll keep it as a spare in light of your smart-ass comment.
    Thanks for your reply, there was nothing 'smart ass' in my reply, in fact what would you make of the one line 'How would you value one?'
    Does that say to you that you have one or just trying to find how much one is worth? Sorry but your reply was not very explicit in nature.

regards

What I would make of the question 'How would you value one?' is 'What do you think a set trigger for a Tikka 595 is worth?'.
    Why did you need to know I had one to answer that?
    Your reply was glib and cost you a set trigger. Best of luck with finding what you need.

Just goes to show, if you look hard enough there will be something you can take offence over. Take a breath guys. Not siding with anyone, it just seems both of you have flown off the handle here, and so far as I can see for no reason other than a minor mis-interpretation of meaning. Don't suppose I could encourage either or both of you to start again, in plain and simple English, so as to avoid a re-run?

Take it easy and have a good Christmas.

Buckup

Quote Originally Posted by buckup View Post
    Just goes to show, if you look hard enough there will be something you can take offence over. Take a breath guys. Not siding with anyone, it just seems both of you have flown off the handle here, and so far as I can see for no reason other than a minor mis-interpretation of meaning. Don't suppose I could encourage either or both of you to start again, in plain and simple English, so as to avoid a re-run?

Take it easy and have a good Christmas.

Buckup
    Absolutely, I have not taken offence and really do not understand the 'smart ass' comment

As for 'Your reply was glib and cost you a set trigger. Best of luck with finding what you need'
    Fine like I need to deal with yet another internet hero. Welcome to my ignore list.
    Last edited by j0e_bl0ggs; 18-12-2010 at 21:44. Reason: addition

Still looking for a set trigger, please no internet warriors. A serious contact will receive a serious reply.
    Would prefer PM so that communication is not screwed up by trying to read between the lines.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0e_bl0ggs View Post
    A serious contact will receive a serious reply.
    Presumably along the lines of 'cannot be butcher and block', whatever that means?

I suppose you've tried GMK with no luck? How about contacting Tikka direct? Failing that, does internet research reveal anyone in the USA dealing in Tikka accessories?