Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LIDLS:-night vision scope

LIDLS:-night vision scope

Dont forget you lampers , 8 am today lidls selling NVS for 99-99 only a few per store

They are ok if you wish to badger watch in your garden but otherwise save your cash.

is that code for dogging?

You wish bobt !!!
    Ive been and got one, and it'll do me fine for rat spotting instead of waving the PCP with 3 1/2lb of NVRS on top of it, they also had some bino's,10-30x60, 1.1kilo or for us old 'uns 2 1/4 lbs and are surprisingly good, BK7 lens', the only thing naff about them is the strap but that can be rectified, they're certainly OK for the back of the motor, make is "Rocktrail" and they come with a 5 year warranty, can't go wrong really for 14....callie

SD Regular
    Callie,

Great shout on the binos!
    While there is some chromatic aberration on full mag on close things, for the money, they are very good indeed - ideal as you say for leaving in the landy. The first pair I picked up had a faulty mag ring on them - so note to others, check them first - but these are well worth the money.

ATB
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Whats the spec on these? Cant see them being much use for that price....but im open minded.

SD Regular
    As Callie's previous post - they are 10-30 x 60. I thought that it was worth the risk at that price - and I have no worries about them being knocked about in the Landy. Of course they're not top quality, but I'd love to see the pair even ten times as good at ten times the price. Also as per Callie's post - 5 year warranty - and Lidl's will take them back inside 28 days if you're not happy. You pays yer money.....and in this case nothing at all....

I did see another thread - I think entitled 'Binoculars on a Shoestring' - where someone found some other branded Bushnells on Fleabay for 30 odd - but they were fixed mag and smaller objective - still really good value though.....
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Interested in how you get on with it but 100 for an NV scope sounds far too good to be true. Good luck.
    Last edited by 204 Ruger; 17-12-2010 at 23:23.

Quote Originally Posted by stevienicknacks View Post
    Interested in how you get on with it but 100 for an NV scope sounds far too good to be true. Good luck.
    don't forget Lidl is a massive company with huge buying power, they treat these items as loss leaders, they probably lose money on the deal, and as said with their return policy what do you have to use?

I bought the bino's total rubbish took them straight back would not focus !