Christmas presents?

Mat

What's Santa bringing you this year?

Santa's brown clothed helper dropped one of these carts off this week - I'm going to try it out tomorrow :D

s7_223606_999_01

(I wanted a 4wd but it wouldn't have fitted on the sleigh)

What's Santa bringing you this year?

Santa's brown clothed helper dropped one of these carts off this week - I'm going to try it out tomorrow :D

s7_223606_999_01

(I wanted a 4wd but it wouldn't have fitted on the sleigh)

'Clarise....where are you agent Starling?' And off we go back to the loony-bin...

Matt, out of interest, do you know where Santa's brown clothed helper obtain the cart from ?

Regards RoeHunter

A 'Stag Bag on a Buck Truck' !!!!!

Get a Trap Harness for a small pony, you won't need the reins or snaffle bit unless you get a little flighty in traffic

HO HO HO, OH NO !

I had a co-worked give me a 5" Martini hunting knife for Christmas. Throughout the year I have given him bits and pieces of reloading gear and some bullets but I was pretty shocked at the gift. They aren't cheap here. He isn't a hunter himself but he was told by a salesman that I would probably like it. I tuned up the edge a bit last night. Very nice.~Muir

How about a sack barrow - if they are cheaper ? The one in the picture has bigger wheels but maybe some fond mother might walk out of the shop to find her pram chocked up on bricks ?:evil: :D.

Christmas is cancelled here. We have put my small fibre optic tree up and that's it. Cannot plan anything as we don't know if Dad will be in hospital or home for Christmas so that's that. Getting Dad home and comfortable is more important to us. This is the scond one in a row messed up as last year Dad was taken into hosital on the afternoon of Christmas day. We had our Christmas dinner in June.

Christmas is cancelled here. We have put my small fibre optic tree up and that's it. Cannot plan anything as we don't know if Dad will be in hospital or home for Christmas so that's that. Getting Dad home and comfortable is more important to us. This is the scond one in a row messed up as last year Dad was taken into hosital on the afternoon of Christmas day. We had our Christmas dinner in June.
Same position here, only its my mother, looks like hospital for xmas then residential home.

But back to the original post, i sent my wife into the Sportsman in Exeter with a list of reloading kit, i said they generally give a little discount, she was not impressed by the staff, as usual they were more interested in flogging higher priced stuff and answering the phones. But they did give her discount.....4p! its the season of good will!
Cheers
Richard

Back