Variation form.

RED-DOT

Just recieved my variation application form for .17HMR Moderated... issuing force C.S.P. and the countersig part E has been X'd out... Do they still need photos and do they need to be signed? Do you need to fill in all owned firearms and ammo as i just done my coterminous six months ago?

Red-dot,

I too am in a similar situation - no counter-sigs are required for a variation (just renewals) - and they should use your existing photo.

HTH

If its a variation you do not need it countersigned but you do have to list your existing firearms and ammo

steve

And as someone in the Licensing department said to me ref filling in the ammunition currently held section...don't put more than the amount you are down to hold. I assume from that that they have seen this happen :oops:

fraser

:lol: As mine won't fit on the forms I just put:-

As previous applications.

They have a list fo the rifles already so can check it them selves. As the Police complain at the size of my file there does not seem to be much problem with this :D. If they want them listed sure I'll do it ;) just empty that file draw just for mine :p.

renewal should be ............................ ahhh shall we say interesting :doh:.

I never fill in the current holding. This section is redundant on a Variation.

Save yourself the effort. Just put in "As per enclosed FAC".

You have to send it in with the Application, and they already know exactly what you've got anyway.

Then why has it got a double page A4 telling how to write on the back of them then??? Jeeze Oh, these peeps sent my form out and it is exactly the same as a grant or renewal.

RD, It's a one form fits all. All you do is fill in the parts applicable to what you require. For an application or renewal you need counter signatures/ photos for a variation you don.t.

Back