I hear you Poms are gunning for some Aussies

John Gryphon

Mitchell Johnson and Ryan Harris to be specific:D

Lets hope the Boxing Day test will be a good one,90 plus thousand fans are booked and the place will be steaming and with the Barmy Army going off their heads it will all make for a big day out next weekend here in Oz, Aussie,Aussie,Aussie :lol: Oy Oy Oy

PS Back Punter for a double ton while you are at it.;)

:confused: Hmmm just a little confused here as I have not got a clue what your on about. The names mentioned I ahve never heard of. Are they big in Deer stalking/management? Should I really know the neames?

Test :confused: ? I gather it's somethign like a big DSC or perhaps a degree in wildlife management?

200 is that the cull figure?

naaahhhh geezer...... If they are talking about the Boxing Day Test then surely it must be the target boyz at Bisley?...... especially if the army is going to be there...:lol:

I thought it was the winners of "Strictly come dancing" being as I've never watched it, didn't know the competitors names and didn't recognise Messrs Johnson & Harris. Who are they ??? :british: :british: :british:(The 3rd WILL be ours)

I could not understand your post at first then realised all you text was upside down :british:
must be a problem living at the bottom of the world
The atmospher will be electric
Remember its not all about winning its taking part that counts :fib:

I do have have to mention one of our retirees a fella by the name of Warne.. now it appears he has been bowling a maiden or two as well ...Bowled Shane!

On second thoughts that particular English Rose is no maiden.

I do have have to mention one of our retirees a fella by the name of Warne.. now it appears he has been bowling a maiden or two as well ...Bowled Shane!

On second thoughts that particular English Rose is no maiden.

Warne?............. scope mount maker. They have a good reputation even if I don't lkie the style. Even more confused Bowling is that some form of machine operation in making the mounts?

As you know he has been through the proof house and the next proofing will be boxing day...hows that 280AI going btw

Warne?............. scope mount maker. They have a good reputation even if I don't lkie the style. Even more confused Bowling is that some form of machine operation in making the mounts?

I heard today it passed proof as we expected but might not get it back now until January 5th/6th. Seems the proof House shuts down for Crimbo December 21st (tomorrow) and only one turned into work to day so he couldn't get it packed up for shipping back. Malc was going to collect but fell heavily in the ice last week and has broken/chipped the bone in his elbow so has not done much work so has nothing ready for proof this week.

We have asked for it to be posted back vis carrier but if he has not got the time to do so tomorrow and if a carrier will pick up then it will be January and the rifle is in the white................................... not good. Plus I wanted to get on with it. If the darned Post office had not lost the gauge then this would have been done over two weeks ago. Mind you we have no heating at all in the workshop :eek: it's a wee bit chilly out there right now.

Been waiting for my 308 NM to be built/finished for some time now,prob 4 months,its close but we discussed cross bolting and now it will take a little longer. I certainly don't need it `til sambar season but I want it haha so I do know how you feel BH

Why is it so difficult to find one hour of highlights in a game that lasts five days. Speaks for itself dont you think. A highlight is when they hit the ball or when they don't hit the ball. How exciting.
Jim

We poms may have been gunning for 2 Aussies, but I think your now gunning for 13 poms strength in depth my friend...

'Bowling' according to my teenager a style of walking adopted by chavs..... quote: 'e was bowlin' it darn the street like....:unquote - Any clearer?!

If he has been bowling maiden overs (or is it maidens over), then presumably he has been using a large calibre weapon to dispatch the local wildlife..... or was he just a bit boisterous in getting to the bar?
The Warne concerned can at least bowl a maiden over - unlike the majority of his countrymen (Johnson in particular) who are bowling a load of midden overs......

Its amazing how the Aussies go quiet when they lose or did I mean comprehensively hammered into the ground :D

Back