Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tikka v the rest of the world

Tikka v the rest of the world

Ok guys how about this

To follow on from what has been a popular thred on the introductions part of the site

How about this ?

Team Tikka V Team Blaser

Or Team Tikka V The rest of the world

At the march and shoot to sort this whole tikka envy thing out once and for all....lol

Maybe shooting times can then confirm to the rest of the world Tikka's Place in the history books.... lol

Joe

ps. T3 all the way

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    I was offered a Blaser when I started to look around for a GOOD rifle, as I said to the Salesman, I wouldn't be seen dead in a Blaser whilst out Stalking, never mind at an Event, I would either have my DeerHunter kit on or wear a Suit to an event!!

I bought a Tikka, then another and to this day I have never worn a Blaser.

Posh Git, couldn't even pronounce it without the marbles in his mouth causing La De Da, Blaser for Stalking....Wouldn't wear +4's Me....

TJ

Quote Originally Posted by tartinjock
    I wouldn't be seen dead in a Blaser whilst out Stalking, never mind at an Event, I would either have my DeerHunter kit on or wear a Suit to an event!!

I
    i thought you would be wearing the full outfit, red checked skirt and no panties, "commando style"

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bucksden
    Quote Originally Posted by tartinjock
    I wouldn't be seen dead in a Blaser whilst out Stalking, never mind at an Event, I would either have my DeerHunter kit on or wear a Suit to an event!!

I
    i thought you would be wearing the full outfit, red checked skirt and no panties, "commando style"
    Not while Stalking..

Please God let Tikka be a sponser so team Blaser have to wear a tee-shirt with Tikka on it .....lol

last time i had tikka on a tee shirt was after a gallon of "wifebeater"!!

Nothing wrong with +4's . Mine are more +3's . Nothing better than a bit of chaffing tweed. The blaser do's not fit any more. Some thing to do with a damp wardrobe me thinks.
    If i was coming to the march and shoot i would not even stand next to some body with a Tikka incase it contaminated my new Mauser

tika

Do you guys know that some bits of a tika are made of plastic!!!!! my remmy is made of metal, so is my ruger my cz .22 has a metal magazine. my parker hale is made of cast iron (it feels like it).

can i be in team redneck?

Hi Swamps my garden gate is made out of cast iron, rusts like hell

Tika Tika

Thanks for all the help with the March and Shoot, great work mate

hey swampy

Don't knock the tikkawear my mum has still got some tupper wear that was bought in the 70's/80 and it still looks like the day it was made and still works just the same....LOL

As for metal parts mate, i here scrap is high at the moment so I would trade in that rem well it is still worth something.... lol

Come over to the dark side you know it makes sense

Joe