Thread: Looking to book interesting and regular stalking

Looking to book interesting and regular stalking

Hi All

I am looking to book ideally mid week days to stalk every species of UK deer next year. I have Reds and Roe on my ground in Aberdeenshire, but would be very keen to have the opportunity to book trips for all the other species, ideally a couple of days each, couple of months apart throughout the year, for two of us. The plan is always to have some shooting to look forward to and also to have time to filch the funds away to pay for the trip without the "management " from noticing.

It is a bit of a pint dream at the moment, but it would be great to do this every year. Are any of the pro guides able to help me out with this, as i have only shot roe and reds before and to be honest have never even seen the other species.

Any advice on companies or indeviduals and companies able to help, or any recomendations would be very much appreciated. I would prefer to work with a few smaller outfits and visit them regularly than the larger impersonal services out there.

cheers

dave

WELL FOR SIKA AND AN INTERESTING STALK GO TO JAYB BIT NOT FAR FROM YOU IN INVERNESS. At 50 notes its a steel.

Quote Originally Posted by diverdave View Post
    Hi All

I am looking to book ideally mid week days to stalk every species of UK deer next year. I have Reds and Roe on my ground in Aberdeenshire, but would be very keen to have the opportunity to book trips for all the other species, ideally a couple of days each, couple of months apart throughout the year, for two of us. The plan is always to have some shooting to look forward to and also to have time to filch the funds away to pay for the trip without the "management " from noticing.

It is a bit of a pint dream at the moment, but it would be great to do this every year. Are any of the pro guides able to help me out with this, as i have only shot roe and reds before and to be honest have never even seen the other species.

Any advice on companies or indeviduals and companies able to help, or any recomendations would be very much appreciated. I would prefer to work with a few smaller outfits and visit them regularly than the larger impersonal services out there.

cheers

dave
    I have a friend in Norfolk that can offer all Uk deer species other than sika, so maybe you could do it all in one trip? I know my bank balance would probably not allow it, especially with 6 year old twins to buy for this Xmas!!

pm bigyan on here hes got access /contacts for all species in uk

Thanks for the repiles folks and keep them coming. I have made contact with a couple of excellent outfits and will be taking them up on the opportunities they have for me for sure.

As i wanted, i now have some stalking to look forward to and plan and evening with a couple of pals booking a few dates for 2011 over a pint sounds excellent.

Cheers

dave