Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Theoben Rapid 7

Theoben Rapid 7

I have been asked to sell on behalf of a friend a Theoben Rapid 7 mk1.
    comes with:
    1 x 7x50 meopta scope
    2 x 300 buddy bottles
    1 x divers tank
    1 x 25 cal barrel
    1 x silencer

This rapid 7 has the screw at the back that adjusts it from 12 ft lbs to 40ft lbs of course if you used it at anything above 12ft lbs then it would require you to have it put on an FAC.

It is extremely accurate!

PM if your interested
    I do have pictures

regards
    Griff

I think your find, this Rifle can ONLY be sold to some one who has a F.A.C and a slot for this weapon.

Account Suspended
    Please send me some pictures, I have a slot on my ticket for FAC air rifle and I need one. How much do you want for it though ???

Please send pictures to robertsmith141@hotmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerboydy View Post
    I think your find, this Rifle can ONLY be sold to some one who has a F.A.C and a slot for this weapon.
    Sorry mate you are wrong. I used to have the mk1 rapid 7 10-12 years ago without an FAC and pals of mine have got them too. No need for an FAC but if you get caught with it adjusted up without it on your FAC then wo betide.

I would also question the fact that Griffs mates Rapid goes from 12 ft lb to 40 ft lb as they normally go to around 18 ft lb depending on the weight of pellet you use unless ofcourse it`s been tuned and in that case it will probably go above 12 ft lb anyway.

I used to have the American equivelant of the Eliminator which is the crow magnum, that thing went up to 58 ft lb but was a nightmare to get any pellets heavy enough to stabalise them.

wadas

Hi,

Is the gun still for sale?

I had my 7 running @ 29 foot pounds,............... I'm sorry I let it go, my only complaint would be it was a little on the weighty side, but it would shoot stuff better than the .22LR I had in the same period!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

And my Mate is the Main Man at Theoben. The adjustable Rapid "IS" A F.A.C WEAPON. But Yes i am fully aware you can get part to put them Over 11.99 ft lb also once a Air weapon has been regersted as a F.A.C it CAN NOT be down rated and sold as a NON F.A.C unless you get the serial numbers changed and proof it is BELOW 12 ft lb

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerboydy View Post
    once a Air weapon has been regersted as a F.A.C it CAN NOT be down rated and sold as a NON F.A.C unless you get the serial numbers changed and proof it is BELOW 12 ft lb [/B]

True enough, but where in his ad does it suggest it`s registered as an FAC model?

Another for sale with no FAC needed, there are quite a few about.

See link http://www.guntrader.co.uk/GunsForSale/101207105604746

wadas
    Last edited by wadashot; 24-12-2010 at 17:54.

Not desputing that But AS stated ANY Air Rifle capable of doing more than 12ft lb is classed as a F.A.C "FACT" was only trying to HELP NOT be smart ARSE anyone Buyinga adjusting ft lb or one over 12ft lb Air-Rifle without a F.A.C is breaking the Law END OFF. Oh the add is for a adjusting ft lb from 12 ft lb to 40ft lb so it is a F.A.C
    Last edited by stalkerboydy; 24-12-2010 at 18:29.

possibly a mis-type !!