Thread: new chiller

new chiller

hi guys just taken delivery of new chiller from landig delivered on a pallet straight from germany unpack plug in turn on set temp job done . looks nice and is well made . just got to shoot summit to put in it . let you know how i get on with it and try and get some pictures if i can work how to attach photos .

pete e , thanks for the link on the photos i will give that a go . the chiller is a lu . 7000 capable of holding four roe which willbe ideal for me its the lws tronic model will chill with or without fan will keep you updated . all the best roedinator

pete your dead right your so tied down when its hot weather just gives me a lot more time to deal with them and gives the beast the respect it deserves if you have it or 300 wsm reads this could do with his number c if he would make me up some gambreils ? will pay what he wants plus post and pack etc . many thanks pete .

Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator
    pete your dead right your so tied down when its hot weather just gives me a lot more time to deal with them and gives the beast the respect it deserves if you have it or 300 wsm reads this could do with his number c if he would make me up some gambreils ? will pay what he wants plus post and pack etc . many thanks pete .
    hi roedinator
    just pm 300wsm
    state what you want and the measurements and he will get back to you ,
    if you hav no joy then i hav a mob no for him but will hav to confirm that with him before i give it out
    or if you give me time i know he has posted something about his products and prices on this site somewhere , i shall hav a look , done me a good price and i was very pleased with the end product
    stone

thanks andy
    much appreciated
    one day you will hav to show me how to do that
    roedinator
    can't recommend 300wsm higly enough
    good bloke , good price, good products

thanks andy . pete . stone . really into this site since i joined great guys ever willing to help out . looking forward to meeting you at future events pete .