DVD of Cape Buffalo

tusker

Hi all, a few years ago i saw at a friends house a dvd of a guy shooting charging cape buffs and i would like to know if anyone has any idea were i could get a dvd of it.I cant find it on ebay and dont think it is sold the usuall places.
Thanks,Tusker

I would bet the dvd you watched was Death at my feet by mark sullivan. Just type death at my feet in youtube and theres a clip

Thanks for the input guys.I have just located a web site selling the DVD,s and it is called Zimbi books and gun accesories from Petoria in S.A.They have all the Mark Sullivan and Boddington DVD,s not cheap at about £35 plus postage but i will get a couple for sure.:D
Tusker

Hold the phone Tusker!

Steady on tusker, I bought a few of these the other day on ebay. All brand new, sealed and definately not copies. I paid £15 each. I bought Death by double rifles and Death at your feet. When i finish work I'll post the link for you or send the chaps web address, he's got loads.

This is deffinatly the best web site of its kind:D,parastalker many thanks for the info i have just ordered from Siimark cant thank you enough.There are so many knowledgeble guys on this site and all willing to share,great.:thumb:
Tusker

Hi Mark,
Did they not give you the option of making a DVD on you trip, as most of them do.
If they did, I'd like to see that posted on here.

Back