Good evening one and all.

Hi,

As requested I am writing a little bit about myself.
I am a 24 year old, very petite (and pretty) lady. I have been shooting for a number of years now, hold a SGC and FAC (FAC for .17hmr, .22 and .243). I hold my deerstalkers cert and also have NVQ and National Diploma in Game Management, currently studying agriculture honours degree at The Royal Agricultural College. I'm pretty damn good with the rifles, if I do say so myself! hee hee

Heavily into deer stalking, stalking here in the Cotswolds, Sussex and Southern Ireland.

Enjoy shooting of all descriptions - duck flights, pigeon shooting, game driven or walked up, pest and vermin control etc

I also enjoy sea fishing and fly fishing.

I think that about sums me, if you want to know anything else, just ask!

Here's a piccy from last year, carried that buck two miles on my shoulders!

usb stick 031.jpg

Jade x

Good for you Jade, it's great to see the fairer sex having a passion for fieldsports. ps you can carry my bucks anytime.

Welcome and i hope you enjoy the site . I see your a red head and i have very bad memories of a girl friend who was a red head (GLADIS THE TERRIBLE) and it has scared me for life so i will try and look at your posts not your picture. :oops:

I was begining to think it was April the first then " Nice to see a lady stalker welcome to the site and keep up the good work !

i think i will jump on the bandwagon,if i can get over :drool:from everyone looks like you can put a few to shame carrying that 2 miles ,atb wayne

Welcome to the site Jade nice to see a young lady passionate about deer stalking
Dave (Jelen deer services)

Jade

Welcome. Nice to see RAC students around. I was there 20 years ago and now own and run The Gloucestershire Rifle Range. Come and see us at the shop (Gloucestershire Gun Company) sometime for a coffee and a chat, RAC students get a discount! Incidentally, one of the college lecturers is a very keen and experienced stalker.

Paul Hill
The Gloucestershire Rifle Range.

Back