Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying Cartridges in France

Buying Cartridges in France

Hi all, can you buy cartridges in France if you have your EFP, shotgun certificate and passport??? cheers

Yey! clay busting stuff at 2.30 euros a box of 25 and 36g 5's at 3.80 euros. That will be a credit card filler then.

Forget the wine....

I drove home a few years ago with the arse of the estate car trailing the ground between booze and ammo.

There is a big Decathlon in Lille, their own brand shells were really good.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

tut tut paul ony after rifled slugs are ya

Have a 1oz slug mould

If I were to bring anything back from France it would have to be the fin stabilised discarding sabot rounds by Sauvestre. A little pricey but if they are good enough for big piggies I would love to see the effect on deer (in controlled circumstances of course

There is a huge Decathlon close to Lille.

Villeneuve d'Asq Campus

This is one of the 3 main decathlon shops in France. There also is "Terres et Eaux" in Seclin a few minutes south of Lille along the A1 motorway to Paris. Much nicer shop and only fishing and shooting. Normal prices but huge stock of products.
    Decathlons own brand of cartridges are indeed very good.

roumaillac seem pretty good, well there branded stuff is cheap

Quote Originally Posted by longlowdog View Post
    If I were to bring anything back from France it would have to be the fin stabilised discarding sabot rounds by Sauvestre. A little pricey but if they are good enough for big piggies I would love to see the effect on deer (in controlled circumstances of course
    I have used those, amazing stuff. I would love to try them with a scoped or sighted shotgun just to see how accurate they could be. They really smack a pig down. I seem to remember they were about €10 for a pack of 5.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......