Thread: Dsc 1

Dsc 1

Hello all!

My father and I are hoping to do our DSC 1 as soon as possible. Would anyone have any information as to when the next possibility to do it would be? Although i don't really mind travelling, I live in Scarborough so any place In or near Yorkshire would be best.

many thanks!

BDS at ilkley do a great course that i did in september and enjoyed every second of it. They have one in march.

http://www.bds.org.uk/course_dates.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn View Post
    Hello all!

My father and I are hoping to do our DSC 1 as soon as possible. Would anyone have any information as to when the next possibility to do it would be? Although i don't really mind travelling, I live in Scarborough so any place In or near Yorkshire would be best.

many thanks!
    Jon Snowdon at Greenlee in Northumberland runs courses throughout the year. I can thoroughly recommend him, the facilities are first class, the course content and presentation superb and the location sublime (worth a trip for that alone!!!)

Call him on 01434 344067

Or check out his website

http://www.greenleedeer.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    Jon Snowdon at Greenlee in Northumberland runs courses throughout the year. I can thoroughly recommend him, the facilities are first class, the course content and presentation superb and the location sublime (worth a trip for that alone!!!)

Call him on 01434 344067

Or check out his website

http://www.greenleedeer.co.uk/
    I can second this a great man me & a mate passed with him very helpfully

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn View Post
    Hello all!

many thanks!
    Hi Bjorn,

Although it may be a bit of a hike for you, we run a DSCL1 course and assessment each month throughout 2011. The cost is 279.00. This includes the following:

Use of the training manual free of charge (you can return it to us once you have completed your course, or purchase it from us after the course).

Free copy of our DSC Level 1 training CD Rom.

Free re-takes of any failed elements of the course.

25% discount on all DSCL2 culls.

10% discount on all stalking with Jelen Deer Services thereafter.

Free telephone/email advice on any aspects of DSCL1/L2 training.

Free help with FAC applications if required.

Throughout 2010, our candidates have achieved a 98% pass rate on our DSCL1 courses & assessments.

If you can PM me with your personal email address, I can send you a full DSCL1 course profile which includes a detailed summary of our courses, and what you can expect from them. You can also find full details on our website: Jelen Deer Services

Best regards,

Mike
    (Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer Services

Bjorn,

I can thoroughly recommend Mike and Dave at Jelen. Did my level 1 with them in November and had a excellent weekend, learnt alot and even passed as well
    The course training manual is clearly laid out and very easy to read and the free cd rom is a brilliant training aid, helped me no end. Put that together with Mike and Dave's experience and you've got a pretty good package.

Whoever you choose good luck and enjoy yourselves.

Atb,

Ads

Account Suspended
    I did mine with the BDS and Chris Howard was running it. Really good. Would use the BDS. Now doing my level 2.