Thanks For Your Support...But....

User00004

Hello All,

It is with regret that I have to announce that I am pulling out of the March and Shoot, The Auction and the Raffle.

As most of you will know I am in the Forces. I have been posted at very short notice to the North of Scotland in 5 weeks. On arrival there, I deploy to Kenya for 2 months on Exercise then return home. I then get ready to deploy to Afghanistan in Feb 09 for 6months.

I am gutted to have to pull out of the organising and running of the whole event, but Swampy has his finger well on the pulse there. Beowulf is also well up to speed with all the activities. Both are an asset to this site.

Mrs Gyr has offered to take on my job now and run the Auction and the Raffle. I am very grateful to Mrs Gyr for taking this on, I know she will get the support and help from all involved on this site to make it fantastic.

I will be around until I move so I am still here to help, I Can and Will be involved with this as much as I can until I move house.

Please continue with the support and generosity that this event has started with.

Many Thanks

Tartinjock

Hard luck mate, travel safe. Give us a shout when you are up North and we will have a pint if we can manage it.

John

Hi Tj
Sorry to here your on the move already, it was a pleasure to meet and stalk with you and when you are back in the UK you know where I am if you want a stalk.

Wayne

Sorry to hear that. Have a safe tour and if you're ever over to the west coast look me up.

TJ Thank you for all the help with the March and Shoot, you have been a great support and help to this site and its members.

I wish you good health, good luck, and a very safe return back. Also to you and everyone else in our marvelous armed services thank you for all your work and professionlism in keeping the enemy from our door.

God bless and a safe return back to your families and friends ;)

Tartinjock you have done a great job setting up and running the auction and raffle.I just hope Mrs Gyr and I can carry on in the same vein.We will do our best.
It was great doing the march with you the other day and I hope to meet up with you again very soon.The armed forces are very lucky to have a chap like you.
Take care of yourself and I'll speak to you soon,
Gyr

Cheers once again for all the Praise, it's a team effort though!!

I'm not off to Afghan just yet, I will still be around for about the next 6 weeks before I go to Kenya, so I expect to hear all about the event on my return. Then Afghan in Feb. Not that easy to get rid off!!

Cheers Again.

TJ

TJ
it will be a shame for you to miss the march and shoot ,as you hav put so much time and effort into it but i am sure you hav left it in good hands as mrs gyr will do you proud
ATB
stone

All the best of British TJ keep your head down when you get out into that godforsaken shite hole .. Afghanistan not Scotland that is .. although inplaces there probably isn't to much difference on a Saturday night in Glasgow .. :lol:
Take care mate many thanks for your fantastic input.

You know my feelings on the situation mate. You are a great asset on the site a natural leader and a bloody decent chap.

You go do your job and get home safely. It's the 'Telly tubbies err I mean Taliban' I feel sorry for having to fight you 'Devils in Skirts'! Show them what a Scottish Regiment can do!

legaleagle69 said:
All the best of British TJ keep your head down when you get out into that godforsaken shite hole .. Afghanistan not Scotland that is .. although inplaces there probably isn't to much difference on a Saturday night in Glasgow .. :lol:
Take care mate many thanks for your fantastic input.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back