Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Trousers

  1. #1

    Trousers

    evening chaps,

    i would like a little help please, i am after some trousers for stalking, i used to have some Deerhunter ones that were double lined really thick and warm windproof etc, dont think they do them anymore!!! been looking at the Harkila Range, but cant really justify that sort of money, any advice please on some good warm windproof etc trousers.
    regards Stu

  2. #2
    hi mate i use the deer hunter pacha trousers and i think they are fantastic,and at this price cant go wrong just buy a few pairs they are very warm even in these temps were having ,atb,wayne
    Deerhunter Pacha Trousers | Sportsman Gun Centre

  3. #3
    Hi Wayne,
    thanks for the link mate, they look good and cheap!!! is the Green quite a bright green as it looks in the pic??
    Stu

  4. #4
    hi stu no its dark green and brown i have a matching jacket and blends in well ,they are cheap but quality is good i need to get a few more pairs before they run out,wayne

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mereside View Post
    hi mate i use the deer hunter pacha trousers and i think they are fantastic,and at this price cant go wrong just buy a few pairs they are very warm even in these temps were having ,atb,wayne
    Deerhunter Pacha Trousers | Sportsman Gun Centre
    I agree, I wear the same trouser in camo, but I do find them mightily warm!

    In spring and summer I change to my odd Ridgeline of New Zealand tracksuit type thing (Ridgeline Camo Pack), but in winter and autumn those Deerhunter Pascha Camo trousers are just the job.

  6. #6
    I got some fallraven beginning of december. Really like them. I got the unlined version so more versitile. With a pair of longjohns underneath have been toasty warm.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by liamnjs View Post
    I agree, I wear the same trouser in camo, but I do find them mightily warm!

    In spring and summer I change to my odd Ridgeline of New Zealand tracksuit type thing (Ridgeline Camo Pack), but in winter and autumn those Deerhunter Pascha Camo trousers are just the job.
    These are on offer now;
    http://www.deepblueshooting.com/depa...ers-set/433717

    Full set for 40.00 can't be bad!

    Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

  8. #8
    Deerhunter Ram trousers with Hitena fronts.

    http://www.swillingtonshootingsuppli...tena-trousers/
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

  9. #9
    pacha trousers are warm but quite thin,your old ones sound like "ram trousers" still available,try sportsman guncentre

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gliballs View Post
    Deerhunter Ram trousers with Hitena fronts.

    http://www.swillingtonshootingsuppli...tena-trousers/
    I was thinking of getting a pair of these, are the Hitena ones very durable?

    What is the durability of the Pacha trousers like? Are they rip proof, any good for beating?
    Last edited by ScottC; 02-01-2011 at 15:07.

Similar Threads

  1. trousers
    By russ91 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 17:56
  2. Waterproof trousers.
    By maxwell in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-01-2010, 20:15
  3. Garlands Trousers
    By Frax in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 14:16
  4. Waterproof trousers
    By scotspine in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 09:49
  5. ALDI Trousers
    By snowstorm in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 23:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •