Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deer Droppings.( Now with photos!)

Deer Droppings.( Now with photos!)

Hi, has any one got pictures, or know where I can get to look at pictures of deer droppings. I have just been on a walk, and spotted the biggest droppings I have seen in this area......hoping that they could be reds, as reds have been seen 5 miles away, but no closer!!! Fingers crossed!

Any ideas??

Sorry, but I have this funny image of you looking around to see if you are being watched, then grabbing a handfull of deer sh*t and striding quickly and purposefully away .

If I am honest, I did go home and drop of my neighbour. Then went back on my own!! He would not understand!

There is only one way to tell 100% and that is the taste test. This can be done by eating two or three or make a lovely deer dropping tea. Delicious and Red deer dropping taste of nuts!!!!!

Duncs, I can't believe that you have been collecting droppings and then taking well organised pictures of them. I hope you got them all out of your trousers pockets before putting them in the wash!!!!!

I thought it was squirrel droppings that tasted of nuts. Chocolate dipped moose droppings can be confused with chocolate brazil nuts. I suppose deer droppings must be good for you as they are full of fibre.

Having done the taste test, pretty sure they are fallow. They just seem larger than normal, guess it was because they were on a road.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncs
    Having done the taste test, pretty sure they are fallow. They just seem larger than normal, guess it was because they were on a road.
    maybe they were constipated so therefor larger

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    You may have LARGE rabbits? Once you did the taste test, did you discover if they were intwined together or squigie?