Introduction - Joe Lewis

joelewis055

Hi all,

New to this forum, so for a general introduction...

Live in West Sussex and enjoy shooting (both with a game syndicate and clays). Lived in the States for a couple of years (wife is American) and was introduced to deer stalking by my father-in-law. Having enjoyed and learned a fair bit about deer stalking in the States, now looking to gain experience in the UK. Have enjoyed one Estate shoot (Hamptworth Estate, Hampshire) last year. Currently without a FAC (looking to apply soon) and also looking into doing the DSC1.

Looking to use this forum to learn, meet people and open up opportunities.

Many thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe welcome to the site. I think you'll find it a mine of information
Regards Dave (jelen deer services)

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the clan from another West Sussex lad. I'm sure you'll find everything that your searching for on this great site.
If there's anything I can help you with just drop me a line.

Regards

Ads

Hi Joe,
Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find all the information you need here, if you don't just ask. You will not disappointed.

Thanks guys for friendly messages. Looking around the forum lots of interesting discussions and learning more already!

Happy new year to you all.

Hi Joe, (or Hey Joe!)

Good to see you on this site. You are in the right place for all things deer.

Please do give us a shout if we can help with anything in the future, stalking, DSCL1, FAC, etc.

Best regards, and Happy New Year

Mike
(Director - Jelen Deer Services) http://www.jeleneer.com

Hi Joe,

I am relatively new to this site but already I have learnt so much and met some cracking people. I recently passed DSC 1 with Mike and Dave from Jelen Deer Services (see above) and I urge you to give them a call. You'll be pleased you did and seeing as you're only in W Sussex, you're not far from them at all.
I live in North Dorset and therefore not that far from you so perhaps we'll meet up sometime.

Best of luck

Paul

Mike and Dave,

Will definintely be in touch. Great to hear positive feedback regarding yourselves.

Am out of the country travelling at the moment (over in the States), but am back in a week time. Will try and get hold of yourselves on my returen.

Happy new year to your all.

Joe

Back