Wonderful Leatherwork!

flytie

Just before Christmas I ordered (and recieved very promptly) a wonderful leather rifle-sling, belt bullet box and bolt holster from Ash & Emma at HC Leathers. £55.00 for the set, delivered, and all three have my initials on them.

I cannot imagine anything any nicer for my traditional walnut stocked Parker-Hale .308, they set it off a treat. I think it is astoundingly good value!

In due time, when I have re-finished my stock, I will post some photographs of them all.

Seasons greetings, Simon

You mean you have not finished that stock yet :stir: we await the photos :drool:.

Hmmm what I really need is a foot tapping emoticon !

You mean you have not finished that stock yet :stir: we await the photos :drool:.

Hmmm what I really need is a foot tapping emoticon !

Brit, You do realise I have no intention of donating it to the Lincolnshire Parker-Hale Collection, even though you, sorry I mean it, does not have an M.81 Classic? ;)

Simon

Brit, You do realise I have no intention of donating it to the Lincolnshire Parker-Hale Collection, even though you, sorry I mean it, does not have an M.81 Classic? ;)

Simon

:drool: .................. :banghead: now don't rub it in :cry: every time I see one or hear of one it makes me remember I turned down the chance of a beauty almost new some years back. OK it was a 7mm Rem mag but it was almost new :cry: :doh: and only £325 in F.A. Anderson. The stock was striking to say the least. I am going to go and snivel/weep in the corner now recalling just how stupid I was......................

I am even considering selling my P-H .303 Supreme No4 sporter to make room for another :eek:.

Hi Simon can u post a couple of pics of the set, sounds like good value

Hi Flytie.
Would this be HC leathers based in North Yorks? Got that from a website?
Many thanks.

Chaps, as i said in the OP I will post pictures of my stuff when i have finished the rifle, then the whole lot can be shown as intended. Here is the web-site;
http://www.hcleathers.co.uk/special_offers_22.html

All I can say is that it is very good value indeed!

Simon

Back