Thread: 30 06 Load Data

30 06 Load Data

Hi Gents

I have some Hornady SST in 165grn intended for my 30.06

I have Varget and Vit 140. Anybody have a load for the above. If not alternative brews information would be helpful.

Cheers
    Redneck

Probably not a lot of help to you but my favourite is 56gn of h4350,165gn nosler bt,cci br2 primer.
    Neil.

I load mine using those heads with 50 & 1/2 grains of varget and federal 210 LR primers, pretty pleased with the grouping they consistently throw

Pm you email addy mate, I'll email you an excel spreadsheet with my load data on it.

The sheet also has a ballistics calculator and drop chart function built into it so you can compare the various grain weights.

Hi Amir,
    Any chance of putting it up here as I'd be interested and I'm sure a lot of others would be too.
    I took advantage of the Open Season special deal on Blasers and now have a 'Black Edition' in 30-06 as well as my Steyr.
    Just come back from Christmas away and guess where my Hotel Waitress came from her name was Saade pronounced as in the drink from the West Country she was an absolute cracker

Hi Redneck, Did Amir send you the details as he offered or is he off jaunting around the country - or world
    As he did not reply to my post I assume he is off jaunting again

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Hi Amir,
    Any chance of putting it up here as I'd be interested and I'm sure a lot of others would be too.
    I took advantage of the Open Season special deal on Blasers and now have a 'Black Edition' in 30-06 as well as my Steyr.
    Just come back from Christmas away and guess where my Hotel Waitress came from her name was Saade pronounced as in the drink from the West Country she was an absolute cracker
    Ooooo ....... Don't know about sharing reloading data with Blaser users, a moments inattention during the strictly come dancing final, for example, could result in one of those catastrophic blow ups that are so part of the ownership package!!

In all seriousness apologies for my tardiness, I was off on a jaunt to Herefordshire to view scenery and frighten locals. The reason I can't post it here is because it's an excEl spreadsheet with bits and pieces bolted on and so would't translate across to plain text.

I'm posting from an iPad at the moment, no USB, so will email the spreadsheet later on tonight.

Pm me your email mr McC!

Best

Amir

Amir

I think you should have my email ok. I look forward to the info.

Thanks
    Redneck

Hi guys, I'm sorry about the delay but I sent the emails out yesterday.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all on any of it.

Please be aware of the usual caveats on using other people's load data.

Regards

A