Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer Stalking with Jelen Deer Services 150/Day

Deer Stalking with Jelen Deer Services 150/Day

Hi everyone,

We are now taking bookings for Roe does, Fallow bucks and does, and Muntjac culling with Jelen Deer Services for 2011

Culling days are available from 1st January until 28th February. The charges are 150.00 per person per day (two stalks)

We are also taking bookings for 2011 roe buck season. 150.00/day, no trophy fees for cull bucks.

Please email mike@jelendeer.com for more details.

Best regards & Happy New Year,

Mike
    (Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer Services

Hi Mike ,

what are the trophy fees for roe,muntjac and fallow.

regards
    chris

It says no trophy fee,s now thats the way it should be. One price and good on you for stateing it, Happy new year

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    It says no trophy fee,s now thats the way it should be. One price and good on you for stateing it, Happy new year
    It say's no trophy fee for cull bucks, nothing about does, fallow and muntjac
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

hi no cost for cull bucks but what is the cost for better than cull bucks that is what i meant.

Surely if you are managing deer you will only take cull animals any that are not so discribed must be kept. If any one comes on my ground and i say cull bucks thats what they get if an animal is not a cull it is not a cull simple. Have i got this wrong is there a diffent angle on this.

I am not meaning it any other way apart from the straight forward question i asked 6pointer or have you with posting such a reply.

I dont understand your post mate but if you mean there is a trophy fee i hope that said trophy is of coarse a cull animal. But because it happens to have a certain size of antlers it commands a higher price? You see if i am going to cull a larger buck even into medal class it is still a cull animal.

Hi Guys,

Just to clarify

The 150.00 includes VAT, and:

2 stalks (approx. 3 hrs/stalk)

Any roe does in season as part of our cull plan (yearlings and/or poor animals, and old animals that we decide are too old to remain on the ground)

Any Roe bucks in season as part of the cull plan (usually yearling bucks of less than 4 points, or small 4 points - shorter than their ears)

Any Fallow deer in season, regardless of size, sex, antlers.

Any muntjac bucks regardless of size, and preferably pregnant does and young beasts.

No extra charge for multiple culls, of any of the above, or a combination of any of the above.

No extra charge for estate transport, or use of estate rifle.

Hope that makes it clear, however, please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any further details.

Best regards

Mike

(Director - Jelen Deer Services)
    Jelen Deer Services

So if you have an animal that is very old and is part of the cull plan but it has a decent set of antlers it becomes a trophy animal as apposed to a cull animal is this correct. If it is what charge is given for such an animal.